Went to G Force for a rolling road day

Ninja

Cupra now gone :(
Oct 1, 2005
Reading
www.peugeot-gti.net
Spent the day with the guys from the PGAC today at G Force Motorsport in Aylesbury for a rolling road day :lol:

P1010052-vi.jpg

Was a really good day and the guys there definately know their stuff.... All cars had their oil and tyres etc checked before running and we all got 3 runs for £35!
Would definately recommend the place to anyone considering paying them a visit - they even helped me moving my air feed :D

Performance mods to my car are currently :

K03s turbo
Forge FMIC
Dynatwist Induction
Miltek Sports Down Pipe & Cat
Miltek Full Cat Back Exhaust
Forge 007p Recirc Dump Valve

BUT the car is still running the standard map so obviously that is next on the list :)
Hoping for a Jabba remap sometime in February / March.

Anyway i got a max reading of 185.2Bhp which i was pretty pleased with. Maximum torque is 180 and maximum boost was 1/2 bar. Im not sure what psi this is :shrug:

Got some good printouts but no scanner here. Will get them scanned in on Monday though if people are interested ???

Cheers
Dan

flashbsd

nice one, a remap is now a must ;) you will probably see boost of 22psi once remapped, dependign who you get it mapped by

Ninja

Oct 1, 2005
Reading
www.peugeot-gti.net

yeah i know the remap has to come next... Anything else i need beforehand ? 4 bar fuel pressure regulator thingy im guessing ?

Was thinking of jabbasport as im guessing i would see better improvements with a custom remap..

Can't wait now though ;) Boosting that high sounds like fun :D

Deleted member 9157

Hey ninja, i went to the PGAC's RR day yesterday at Awesome and my car made:

169.09 At the Wheels
179.23 at the fly
Max torque was 218.60

And got all this from a Sebring exhaust...:p well thats what i thought!! Looks like im going to have to do some Research!

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 9157

haha i thought there was four of us, You, me, Arisdo.. and ^ did daz have a 106 above or mayb this is a different daz im thinkin off (sorry)!!

Cupra_Wayne

263.6bhp / 285lbft.....
Oct 11, 2004
Herts
Is that 185.2bhp atw Ninja? Looking on their website it says 'To overcome the problems associated with estimating drivetrain losses to determine flywheel horsepower (as performed by other rolling road systems) this rolling road system measures power at the wheels'.

Good figures either way!

Ninja

Oct 1, 2005
Reading
www.peugeot-gti.net
yep lol 4 from the PGAC then :) :) Love it :lol:

Yeah Wayne i think it was measured at the wheels. The others got a printout of the fly figures as well but I seemed to get a boost graph instead!!

Last edited:

Deleted member 9157

Yeah mate you had a Quiky like me:p but sold yours before mine:p hahaha!! then there was a guy called Shaun who had a silver one but he moved back to a Rallye

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.