What do you think?

smudge2011

Feb 20, 2010
Norfolk
Hey guys, i was smiling from ear to ear :D after fitting my MY03 bumpers! But do you think overall so far.

Before:
iphone140.jpg

iphone142.jpg

Did a few mods the day i picked it up. Rear wiper & de badging...

After:
iphone2018.jpg

iphone2019.jpg

Last edited:

rsmith

Robbie
Apr 28, 2004
Tipperary, Ireland
You should be smiling, that's a huge difference and very nice indeed, I always had a soft spot for that type of front bumper, they called it the top sport over here at the time.

Very nice.

smudge2011

Feb 20, 2010
Norfolk
Good old tiger seal across the top & a screw each end. Im making up some brackets to go underneath this weekend. Just incase :lol:

Cheers guys.

cupra_mike

Jan 30, 2011
if i was you id be smiling too mate. what a difference it has made. money well spent!

Mo Arif

V.A.G Planet
May 5, 2010
Birmingham
I think I want to stay clear of tiger seal......... but yeah face-lift bumpers make a HUGEEEE difference, I love the way mine looks, except I haven't fitted the side skirts yet.

smudge2011

Feb 20, 2010
Norfolk
Tiger seal is fine, as long as you have a solvent to remove the excess. Mine are not as perfect as I would like them to be, as they are fibre glass & not genuine! But you ruled by what you have in your pocket at the time!:-o

I was lucky & the guy who painted them for me helped me fit the lot.

Thanks to all the people that commented, it's good hear. Especially when you add the cost at the end. To top it all off my a/c compressor has just packed up :cry:

BakerZA

Very nice actually considering doing the same to mine, what did it end up costing you if you don't mind me asking? For the Front bumper

smudge2011

Feb 20, 2010
Norfolk
It's wasn't to bad to be fair! I got a few results. Got front & rear bumper from a guy on here (sorry whoever it was I forget your name) £150 they were in a bit of a state. Side skirts were £110 delivered, all front grilles £90 delivered (cheers David) then all the paint work was through a mates father in law £300. Now saving for a cat back exhaust :D

BakerZA

Thanks for the info, and to be honest those prices ain't too bad either.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.