what does everyone think of my motor?

Project8.jpg

Project5.jpg

Project4.jpg

Neal

cuprakel

Feb 10, 2006
Lanarkshire
yeah get yourself the green panel filter, i cant think if a better way to spend £40(ish) on your motor, its been well worth the money imo

cuprakel

Feb 10, 2006
Lanarkshire
yeah your probably right, the panel filter can only be a good thing though but cant imagine theres a lot else u can do for the 1.2 engine. will look real smart with the side strips painted, another thing thats on my list!

Deleted member 13581

Side strips painted are a nice touch.

Panel filter is a must. Tints will look good aswell. Coming together nicely mate.

ibizaneal

need more mods
Jun 7, 2007
Annan, near carlisle
yeah iv seen them done on the same colour car as mine before and they do look the mutts nuts, im undecided whether to get smoked tints or get them fully blacked out, but before all this ill have to do the timing chain,lol

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
the trusty timing chain on the 1.2 ;) :lol:

imo im not a fan of the wheels they look like halfords special (max power) SORRY! a set of seat sport multispokes or deep dish euro rims would make that look awesome! 16" 17" and im not a fan of the debadge grill just mu opinion tho

with the tints go for smoked as limo black can make it look like a van :)

lcr front splitter would look ace too! make the coilovers even more worth it :D

ibizaneal

need more mods
Jun 7, 2007
Annan, near carlisle
yes the trusty timing chain:cry: not happy about having to do it but i dont want a hefty bill if a tensioner snaps!

fair comment but im just not a fan of deepdish euro's myself and the prices for the seat ones are just too much.

yeah i was thinking smoked for exactly the same reason and its more subtle.

i forgot about the LCR splitter, i may have to purchase one of those pretty soon. :)

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
Looks lovely and clean :D not a fan of the mirrors either but, like the badgeless grill - very nice touch :D

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members