what relpaced the LCR

S3 to LCR

Its not a seat but this is what finally replaced the LCR. :D

Picture316.jpg

bike.jpg

S3 to LCR

The gsxr is a nice bike but the build quality is poor and does not age well, did think about a R1 but you only really benefit from the extra power on track with the extra mid range grunt plus the r1 doesn't rev like the r6 16000 rpm plus loverly.

My brother in law sold his 2005 R6 for a 2006 Honda fireblade 1000RR and is regretting it big time and is now selling it and buying a new R6,

All nice bikes but this one ticks all the right boxes for me :D .

mpm1987

Spanish Donkey
Mar 10, 2006
wow, very smart, nice choice, my mate has an old ninja, and uses it as a tricks bike, and also has another show bike, lol

bigjode

Feb 25, 2006
you should of got the R1 or a SUZUKI GSXR 1000 instead of 100-120 bhp you would have 150 bhp as standard mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Bike's aren't the same as cars ;)

The R1 has great top end, but the R6 is nippier due to being lighter - well I guess they are like cars then :lol:

BTW the black colour scheme looks wicked. custom job I take it?

Triple D

:-o WOW, that looks mint chap, love the new shape bikes, zx10r's, gsxr's and r1 and r6's

gazjones

mate at work has an older r6, that looks very nice, i work with about 5 people at work and they all have bikes, so end up talkng about them all day

S3 to LCR

Thanks guys, no its not a custom job its how it left the factory other than the Remus titanium race can and s/s braided hoses.

The weather is crap at the mo but should soon be better for some good riding or a track day.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members