What would you swap your leon for?

Nef

Looking Rather Dappa
Mar 30, 2009
Cambridge
Its come to the time when im starting to look at other cars, Now the cupra R is always an option, but i wouldnt mind straying away from the Seat brand.

So, what kind of cars would or have you sold for leon for?

Faisal

UK's 1st Liquid Yello LCR
May 27, 2008
Most likely at work
id look to go a step up. something 4WD like an evo. i was looking at a few evo 7s, my uncle has a tommy makinen evo 6 and iv had a wee blast of that...and i loved it. the only difference is that i dont know how much more expensive an evo would be to run :(

otherwise maybe a scooby, or a skyline/supra. something in the league above hatchbacks...

Sep 29, 2008
Midlands
Maybe looking to move on myself (from a LCR). Tempted by the following:

Golf R32
Golf GTI (30 Edition)
MK 2 Leon K1

Think I'll be staying in the VAG fold for now.

Nef

Looking Rather Dappa
Mar 30, 2009
Cambridge
Cool, would love an evo but my age is kind of stopping me..:(

Have been looking at the Alfa romeo 1.9 JTD, but would love the 3.2 V6.

Dyscontinued

Apr 15, 2007
Leeds
If i was in a postion to upgrade, all of the above would interest me along with the S3.

None of them would interest me, the only other VAG I actually like is the RS4, but no way I could afford that.

Other than that. Any Porsche. Oh damn that's VAG now innit!

350z
S2000
Z4M

vwbassett

Joined the Dark Side
Aug 13, 2007
Surrey
im pretty happy with the lcr for the moment so in the next few years may upgrade to something a little smarter like a new scirocco, A5, 3 series possibly unless i decide to buy a house and that could mean downscaling:cry:

Poverty

None of them would interest me, the only other VAG I actually like is the RS4, but no way I could afford that.

Other than that. Any Porsche. Oh damn that's VAG now innit!

350z
S2000
Z4M

You need a ride in a k04 stage 2 plus 2.0TFSI then son, makes the rs4 dull as dishwater in comparison [B)]

Nice interior on the rs4 though :cartman:

ArosaRacer

Wee man returns in a fL mk2 cupra
Aug 28, 2005
Bayview, Kent
id look to go a step up. something 4WD like an evo. i was looking at a few evo 7s, my uncle has a tommy makinen evo 6 and iv had a wee blast of that...and i loved it. the only difference is that i dont know how much more expensive an evo would be to run :(

otherwise maybe a scooby, or a skyline/supra. something in the league above hatchbacks...

go for a E7 and above if your going to use it every day as the tanks on 5/6 are tiny, plus the 4.5k service is a pain but a great car if you chasing numbers

Exocet

May 10, 2007
^ thinking a beemer 330 myself, I'd want an upgrade in power on my Cupra.

I've had my LC for almost 3 years now, has been brilliant for me but I fancy a change. Always wanted a beefy beemer with its rear wheel drive

adam cupra 20vt

Built Not Bought.
Mar 31, 2005
Mud Hut
^ thinking a beemer 330 myself, I'd want an upgrade in power on my Cupra.

I've had my LC for almost 3 years now, has been brilliant for me but I fancy a change. Always wanted a beefy beemer with its rear wheel drive

Got to be the diesel sport with a remap, the petrol 330 is pretty crap.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members