whats it worth? wat should i do?

dawson86

Jun 23, 2010
bury st edmunds
unfortunately i have killed my beloved cupra 180! lamp posts at 60mph dont lay flat for you to drive over, what i wanna kno is if the car is worth breaking for parts to sell or sell the lot as is, bearing in mind the battery and housing ended up in passangers footwell, and the air filter was sat ontop of the turbo?, the engine block looks solid and everything behind looks ok too? all interior is still good apart from steering wheel, (airbag shot me) Exterior the front is fecked, but from the wings back are fine, spoiler, wheels etc

before ppl say about insurance, i aint gonna go down that road cos i'm prob gonna lose my license for careless/dangerous driving which will void the insurance claim

any sensible in put will be much appreciated

whoops,id have thought you would have to use insurance to pay for the damaged lamp post as im sure it would be bent but if you can breaking the car would be the best option.
was you ok?
why do you think your lose your license what did you do wrong? im sure it wouldnt void your insurance for careless driving anyway would it?

Jun 25, 2012
Manchester
If anything your insurance won't pay out cos of that rather than the due care, but you won't get potted for due car or dangerous cos if you were drunk then you would be deemed unsuitable to drive anyway so can't say you driving was below the standard of a normal driver as a normal driver wouldn't be drunk

dawson86

Jun 23, 2010
bury st edmunds
yer i kno no excuse for it but the last month ahs been ****! and obviously its gonna get worse, i will be paying the price for it big time! and trust me when i say! i have learned my lesson, the paramedic was surprised to see me standing next to the car when they arrived!

cheers for replying

Jun 25, 2012
Manchester
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger lad, stronger in mind for you hopefully so you don't do it again but on that point :banned: (maybe cos you ain't had your bloods back yet) haha

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.