Wheel spacers for Cupra?

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Anyone know the best place to get some wheel spacers AND bolts from for my cupra? Replaced discs and pads on Saturday and the caliper has shifted across to accomodate the new pads and wheels don't fit. Yes they are aftermarket wheels. I want a full set of 4 spacers and wheel bolts as I have temporarily fitted universal 5mm spacers with the standard bolts just to get the car home and it is now sat there till I can get proper kit fitted. Too scared to drive it in case the wheels come off hahahahaahhaa. I am checking e-bay but am not too sure which ones would be right as I am after 10mm spacers. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

dannychapman10

K04 Time ;)
Mar 30, 2009
Grimsby, UK
Jas, I've got 13mm on the back and 10mm on the front, I've got h+r hub centric spacers which I bought from a guy on the Audi forum for £50 all in with longer wheel bolts, they work a treat and will look spot on when it's lowered, only down side is I don't have locking wheel nuts at the minute

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dannychapman10

K04 Time ;)
Mar 30, 2009
Grimsby, UK
IMG_0124.jpg

Not the best picture but thats with 10mm front and 13mm rear

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Spacers have arrived and I will get them fitted either Sunday or Monday. Will post piccies here once done.......

2012-03-23113159.jpg

dannychapman10

K04 Time ;)
Mar 30, 2009
Grimsby, UK
Spacers have arrived and I will get them fitted either Sunday or Monday. Will post piccies here once done.......

2012-03-23113159.jpg

Take it you got longer bolts as well mate? Standard ones weren't long enough for my 10mm ones let a lone 13mm, glad you're keeping the car though :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

milsom

Mar 19, 2012
Wales
Thats one thing I am definitely doing once she's slammed.... icing on the cake!!! Looks like I'll be getting a set soon!!... Good price!

10mm front 15mm rear??....... Does that scrub at all on full lock? or after being lowered?

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Thats one thing I am definitely doing once she's slammed.... icing on the cake!!! Looks like I'll be getting a set soon!!... Good price!

10mm front 15mm rear??....... Does that scrub at all on full lock? or after being lowered?

Will let you know once fitted hehehhe

dav

SEAT owner no more...
Feb 2, 2006
Kincardineshire, scotland
I have had 12mm front and 15mm rears on for the last few weeks. Looked a lot better but didn't like the feel from the front end (probably a trust thing in my own head) so they were removed... Shame really. I might just buy a better ET wheel...

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.