Where in wales are you from / Local Area Meets

Willem

Pontypridd Sainsbury's car park is under cover, just in case this rain is here to stay!

Also, Ikea in Cardiff Bay is a good location, although they're starting to get a bit shirty recently.

Matt1234

I'm working all weekend so wont be able to make it down to Cardiff on Sunday, but I will defiantly keep a look out for other meets.

I live near Bangor.

Thinking of joining Anglesey raceway this summer for a couple of track evenings. Has anyone been there before?

nathhall_89

Im a newbie to vag and to seat... just bought a mk1 leon cupra tdi and based in wrexham... wouldn't mind attending some meets in the near future...

nathhall_89

Hey mate,

What colour/spec do you drive? I've seen a blue mk1 cupra on black wheels and around Wrexham recently! You may have seen me driving around, I'm always goin to Tesco with my girlfriend of an evening.

Hi man.. iv only bought it literally two days ago, it came from nantwich. Its 04 plate in silver, black wheels, contemplating spraying the roof and mirrors black to match.. its been mapped but not sure where, its going to ecotech performance in buckley next week for a check over.. be good to get to know more people local in the vag scene...

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.