Where in wales are you from / Local Area Meets

dgjdrummer

Part-timer
Nov 5, 2011
Wrexham, N. Wales
Hi man.. iv only bought it literally two days ago, it came from nantwich. Its 04 plate in silver, black wheels, contemplating spraying the roof and mirrors black to match.. its been mapped but not sure where, its going to ecotech performance in buckley next week for a check over.. be good to get to know more people local in the vag scene...

Sorry mate, only just saw this!

I haven't seen you around yet but have been keeping an eye out. How did it get on at Echotech? A lad I know had his Audi A3 remapped there and has got 212bhp out of a standard PD140 BKD. Have just had a Milltek fitted to mine, need to get a decat and then I'll be looking to have a custom remap done but thinking of traveling to R-Tech.

nathhall_89

Sorry mate, only just saw this!

I haven't seen you around yet but have been keeping an eyeow did it get on at Echotech? A lad I know had his Audi A3 remapped there and has got 212bhp out standard PD140 BKD. Have just had a Milltek fitted to mine, need to get a decat and then I'll be looking to have a custom remap done but thinking of traveling to R-Tech.

Its okay mate dont worry... iv seen a dark grey leon knocking about not sure if thats u? I didnt get to ecotech mate because I came to the conclusion it was my clutch slipping now its much better!! cool i bet that sounds well!! My leon isnt my main car, all my money is going on my project but going to kept my leon looked after!! My names nathan hall if u want to add me on facebook assuming ur on fb? Be easier to chat etc...

lukeneale

I live near Prestatyn (in Flintshire, but right near the border with Denbighshire)
2006 Black Seat Leon Mk2 Stylance 2.0 TDI DSG

Shakin

Feb 5, 2016
Wales
Hi just stumbled on this thread. Recently bought a lcr ( f***ing love it) never been to a meet but could do with some inspiration n new ideas, so we'll up for it.

Shane from Aberdovey Leon cupra r

Dan FR

Meth addict. Stage 2+ Yo!
Nov 14, 2013
Caerdydd
Fair play there's not a lot of life in here is there!

This one page covers nearly 2 years of responses!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.