Aug 29, 2005
untitledcopy.jpg

Someone chopped it for me. Can't wait to get it done now :D

Ben CTR

Still Part Of VAG
May 6, 2003
Open Road...
Visit site
Basically what mine's going to look like, but in it's Brothers shell.. It's a Photoshop, but you get the idea of what the wheels are going to look like when I pu them on...

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Black is the new silver :lol:

I reckon they look especially good when there is a big red caliper behind the black wheel. That Golf is looking good Ben :yes:

Moley RUFC

Up in the Lickeys........
Nov 20, 2006
Lickey,Worcs
untitledcopy.jpg

Someone chopped it for me. Can't wait to get it done now :D

Loving the look of that!!!!!!! Certainly gives me an idea to do the same. I wonder if re-painting my calipers red over the current black would be ok though.

Will get the wheels priced up soon

Ni Cupra

Inferi black cupra
May 23, 2007
looks good. dont think it would suit my car though, so they are stayin silver.

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Silver might look good too. Get someone to photochop it in the photoshop section mate and make your own mind up, or of course ask if you would like more opinions :D

I think black might look good on silver too :D

Rampage

Trainee Northener
May 24, 2003
So why do my threads keep getting moved?
There are pleanty of other threads in the mk2 Leon section where people post pictures of their car / work they have done. Basically it's about a mk2 Leon, thats why it was posted in the mk2 Leon section.
Someone said to me the other day that it's only certain people who get their threads moved. Am I now one of those people?

Al

Aug 29, 2005
I wouldn't take it personally mate. Some mods/admins may consider a particular post to be OK while the next one may figure it needs to be edited/moved/removed. Its just pot luck really.

To be fair, it is probably better in this part of the forum anyway :D

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.