White MK2 FL Leon Cupra

Leesey

Potter
Oct 1, 2009
Stoke
Hi all, Been a member since 2009 but never posted as I didn't own a Seat. Fist off a little bit of history of the cars I've owned (Please don't bash me for owning a saxo, I'm not a boy racer :redcard:):

Black Saxo VTR mk1
White Saxo VTS mk2

RIMG0029.jpg

Silver Polo GTi 6n2

15102009468.jpg

Wheels were on the car when i brought it (Horrid I know)

And finally my first Seat; I picked her up last night from the dealers and so far so good, i absolutely love it. Traded in the Polo against it and had to wait for the wheels to be painted black. Anyway, about the car.

59 Leon Cupra on 20,000 miles.
White
Black Wheels
and i think it's almost fully loaded. Just missing heated seats and bi-xeons?... both of which I wouldn't want anyway.

Plan's I have so far once I've boosted my savings again;

Trip back to the stealers fix the grill.
LED Side lights
LED Number plate lights
LED Internal Lights
Lamin-x fogs yellow
Arm Rest
Exhaust
Induction
Remap
Black wing mirros
Black roof (Maybe)
Spoiler (Maybe)
Coilovers or Springs
Wheels

Places you might spot me : Stoke on Trent and Stafford.

Any advise :idea: and criticism [:@] is welcome!

And here it is;

P1030631.jpg

P1030630.jpg

P1030629.jpg

P1030628.jpg

P1030627.jpg

P1030626.jpg

P1030625.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Leesey

Potter
Oct 1, 2009
Stoke
The VTR was the biggest car purchasing mistake ever. It was utter garbage, then someone write it off after 2 weeks of owning it. The White VTS was mint, low mileage, very clean inside and out and never had any problems with it, a much better drive than the Polo too, plus I bagged a profit on it when I sold it. Always wanted a Polo GTi since I could drive, and when I finally brought one I was utterly disappointed. It wasn't fun to drive like the VTS and it had countless problems, got rid of it at the right time as I think the gearbox was on it's last legs and the alternator also.

Leon is so far so good, took it good run out last night to work, cruise control is a god send and it's so comfortable, dropped on with the leather seats. Should of got a diesel for the commute work really, but you only live once. Just means I'll have to get a discounted train pass to go work... works out at £7 a week! lol.

Leesey

Potter
Oct 1, 2009
Stoke
Ordered some Night-breakers+ for £13 and got the keyring for £2.50 both from eBay. Also got some LED side lights but waiting for a replacement as one is faulty (Only 7/8 LED light up). Also got a SD card for the satnav. :)

photo.jpg

Just waiting for the autobrite direct guys to get back off holiday to order some cleaning gear and give it a good wash, cause its filthy at the moment.

Leesey

Potter
Oct 1, 2009
Stoke
Been nearly a year since I've updated this, put 8,000 miles on it and had it APR stage 1. Made a massive difference to the car. Also fitted Heko wind deflectors.

Just brought a ITG of eBay, 3 weeks old, £250, so waiting for that arrive.

Future plans for this year;

Service
Fit new front grill
TBE (Holding out for second hand BCS or maybe a miltek)
Stage 2
New Rubber
2x wheel refurb
Handling upgrades
Enjoy the car.

Last edited:

dav

SEAT owner no more...
Feb 2, 2006
Kincardineshire, scotland
I'm liking the idea of wind deflectors, team heko good ones?

Car looks great, and stage one power is magic!

Look forward to some more updates this year, if you bother to update it ;)

Leesey

Potter
Oct 1, 2009
Stoke
I log in every day, just to browse. Here, mkvgti and e38 just never post.

Couldn't believe the difference with the remap, was like a totally different car. Really looking forward to stage 2 this year if the misses doesn't have me spending everything on holidays, and buying a house doesn't dent the savings to much.

Heko ones have a good reputation on every forum for every car, so they are a good shout. Did it more for looks then practicality. They can be noisy at speed but you tend to not notice it when concentrating on driving or having the stereo on.

I'll have induction notice to look forward to soon, and hopefully non-res exhaust noise later on.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.