Whitt's Plantnum lcr (Project OEM+)

W11TTX

Apr 23, 2012
Cheshire
Adjusted them when on as they are stiffer so thought they would sit different! There's not alot of adjustment left on them to be honest , prob about 10-20 mm front and 10mm or so left on rears. It all depends how you want it to sit really!

W11TTX

Apr 23, 2012
Cheshire
That's what left on the coils

null-63.png

And this is how it sits
null-64.jpg

Dec 25, 2009
Well got these through the post today and yesterday

null-55.jpg

Big thanks to JDUB for the coil packs.

Got the fitted but realised my rocker cover gasket is ****ed as well gave all the bolts a quick tighten untill I get one ordered but fitted the packs and plugs

null-54.jpg

Spoke to mate who's a vw tech and said its the done seals that have gone so going to replace the full rocker gasket and dome seals. Only driven it a few miles but feels a tad smoother and pick up a tad sharper, just still u sure on which way to have my 007 DV as iv mounted it the correct way now. So just haft to see.

No worries dude, looking better with the standard lights ;)

W11TTX

Apr 23, 2012
Cheshire
Well not really done much over the past few months other than fitting the coil pack adaptors, £10 from tps bargin,

Iv had a few issues recently but got to the bottom of them all, knocking was coilover sleeve out of place and is now sorted, creaking is just the arb bush which I will replace prob. And what I thought was a dodgy maff was related to the hot weather and high charge temps as its running spot on now,
On the other hand though iv come to the decision that the car is goin to be going up for sale soon, iv had fun and loved owning the car but its time to change for a slightly more sensible car for now, looking at a diesel saloon or estate poss audi b6 a4 or something along those lines, my only issue is sell the car standard or with the bits on and what price for, and is the cat worth more in bits??
Need to have a good think about it really. It owes me a lot as iv had it for 18 months and its had a lot done, clutch flywheel, cambelt water pump poly bushes, suspension plus more!

Last edited:

Seal_LCR

Jun 4, 2012
Redditch
You will get more in bits definitely but it's whether you can wait til it's all gone for the funds.

If not I'll sell standard and then mods separate

W11TTX

Apr 23, 2012
Cheshire
How much in bits is it all roughly worth, engine has full
History and all that runs perfect, I'd be gutted to split it but I'd want as much money as poss for it.

W11TTX

Apr 23, 2012
Cheshire
Well it's now the end of the line, started to strip the car for spares as it's getting to costly to run now so gettin a diesel, the car has done me well and was in daily use but mot ran out so thought it's the right time to split

Richy Cupra

Fully paid member
Jul 6, 2011
Essex
Shame its come to this mate, but I know you won't get the same feeling with a diesel, only the economy. Good luck anyway bud! :D

W11TTX

Apr 23, 2012
Cheshire
Iv got off to a good start but I'm sure its goin to quieten down most mods are sold or provisionally sold pending collection just the standard stuff like engine box turbo etc that are still on the car only been advertised for a day and sold a lot already

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members