Who said dirty cars cant make a decent pic!

karl.w

methanol junkie
Oct 26, 2005
very nice pics brendy... fancy yourself as a bit of a photographer do you;) I never realized how good queens island could look in a pic when you stick a cupra in the foreground.

karl.w

methanol junkie
Oct 26, 2005
WHAT A COMPLETE DISREGARD FOR THE LAW:lol: no parking at anytime sign and 2 sets of yellow lines:cop: :cartman:
PICT5369Small.jpg

Last edited:

cordobabrendy

FOOORRREEE!
Aug 24, 2001
belfast
keys were still in the ignition so technically i was waiting! haha
If I was to get clamped, which side would be done, the kerb side...err or the other kerbside!

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
if you look 'closely'.. the yellow lines are broken.. point of law means they are invalid ... ;)..

nice try
removeable objects do not count(road gullies).we always put covers back on the wrong way round though,just to annoy;)

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
look just beyond the drain cover.. line is missing off tarmac... and on 'nearside(passenger) of the car. missing off tarmac just forward of the car .. I'd fight the thing all the way for that ;)

i think you must feel a lucky F*ucker to have a Leon with a sunroof!!!!
although both our cars have climate, i still miss that "tilt" opportunity :(

on the flipside of bein dirty, at some point during the winter, someone will undoubtedly post a "show us pics of your dirty cars" thread, that's why i've decided that i'm not gonna wash mine now til at least February :funk:

The new Beeza will be washed everyday if need be, but the Pug is gonna get minging this winter.
I say, bring on the grit lorries, 75 miles a day motorway return trip to work and back, that should do the trick :think:

andy_gdon

Aug 20, 2004
Poor brakes and a car looming large on the front bumper dictated i changed pedals!!

Xmas will see the braking situation sorted

cordobabrendy

FOOORRREEE!
Aug 24, 2001
belfast
washed it? it was a spur of the moment pic and it was clean, just a little brake dust. I think the picture is nice, a bit of photoshop wonderwork on the colour ageing on an otherwise great pic if I dont say so myself.
And yea it is faster :cartman:

cordobabrendy

FOOORRREEE!
Aug 24, 2001
belfast
Couple of pics taken today, its the first time in a month that I have had a chance to blow the cobwebs off and she happened to be moderately clean too.
cupraclose.jpg

cupraside.jpg

cuprarear.jpg

cordobabrendy

FOOORRREEE!
Aug 24, 2001
belfast
I havent posted in here in a while so thought id update.
After a small bit of correction and a bloody good scrub (thanks to detail NI) shes come up looking quite well, interior is like new again too. anyone in NI looking their SEAT or whatever cleaned up like new, contact ryan via the detail ni site, £95 quid offer at the moment for interior and exterior refresh.

Took it for its MOT tonight and it passed with no work done whatsoever except for a 75p brakebulb. Amazing, emissions were silly low with 6 parts per million CO2!! amazing when its got a fair bit of parts and revo II and a standard 2.0tfsi gives off 399ppm iirc.
First pic is while she in getting buffed. The old girl was looking that well, the guy who buffed her said he'd like to buy it if it was for sale! Ive not been this happy with the motor in a long time as the missus uses it now as a school run car and its done a whopping 2200 miles this year. What a waste.
PC310084640x480.jpg

cuprapol.jpg

cuprapol2.jpg

cuprapol3.jpg

cuprapol4.jpg

Cupra_Jay

Orange Wheels FTW!!
Oct 25, 2006
Pub!!
car looks uber clean mate!! wheels look white in the photo! would love to get my car detailed properly, but in my opinion, getting it detailed in this weather seems a waste as you drive it down the road and its filthy!! :(

cant wait for the first hot weather again..good opportunity to giver her a dam good clean!!

cordobabrendy

FOOORRREEE!
Aug 24, 2001
belfast
They are silver original colour, the pic was a tiny bit overexposed due to the gray skies but they are virtually spotless. Getting it done now means any dirt that sticks to it can be hosed off rather than rubbed off which causes the swirl marks.
Id nearly forgotten how well the red looked fully cleaned up.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.