MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

bluenose172

Dec 23, 2001
Somewhere
Visit site
Mine was apparently built week 28, what would I be looking at mid August? That's ordering on April 8th, think something went wrong somewhere along the line with broker/dealer.

Master2k5

May 7, 2014
Mine is ready this sat ordered 18th may so 10 week which is good.
It's 280 Nevada White, seat sound pack, 5 door DSG.
:funk: from seat stoke.

Last edited:

ayc1985

Jun 20, 2011
I picked up my car today!!!! 4 long months and waiting.

Bit of drama though, one of the wheels was kerbed and there's a really tiny dot of what looks like black paint near the fuel cap. We tried to polish it out but it still remains, I wasn't very happy and they have written to the HO as it looks like it was delivered with it. The kerbing was caused by them (even though they denied it at first) but they swapped the wheel with another car waiting to get delivered :lol:

Overall done 60 miles with it and easing it in slowly so no cupra mode/red-lining.

Enjoy some more pics, state of the environment etc.

2saci9k.jpg

2u6n489.jpg

5mh7d1.jpg

4qq1yq.jpg

Btw they gave me the Williams F1 coating, rather than the superguard (they said it was more expensive), anyone had any experience of F1?

UTCIAD

Dorset
May 6, 2014
Bournemouth
Would be nice to see some photo's in silver mate.

Hopefully have finally figured out this photo upload thingy......
P1040484_zpsc1563f01.jpg.html

If all you can see is a link that doesn't work could somebody please chime in with some help for the technically challenged. I understood that you can't upload photos directly so have saved one in photobucket, many thanks! :)

UTCIAD

Dorset
May 6, 2014
Bournemouth

UTCIAD

Dorset
May 6, 2014
Bournemouth
That looks really nice, prefer the 5 door look as well!

Only 1 pic though :(

Cheers for the comments folks, I have now uploaded a few more pics....

http://s1244.photobucket.com/user/utciad1/media/P1040485_zpse4f605f0.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Yes, need to get on to the dealer about the missing 280 badge. Last week was focussed more on getting the puncture sorted out - relieved to report that the lads at Bathwick tyres were great. They took real care of the wheel and it came through without a mark on it, although it wasn't easy to watch! :scary:

Can finish running it in now (didn't fancy doing that with the space saver on...), if it feels this good at around six tenths then we are in for some serious fun together. Good to see quite a few more cars being delivered recently too.

ukflippy

Jul 16, 2014
Ordered mine about a month ago, still no build date. Should I get nervous yet?

5dr 280 manual, monsoon grey, adaptive cruise, driver assist.

brentnall

Apr 29, 2014
Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK
Ordered mine about a month ago, still no build date. Should I get nervous yet?

5dr 280 manual, monsoon grey, adaptive cruise, driver assist.

Fraid not, ordered mine on the 19th June and still don't have a build date :cry:

Asked for an update from the dealer earlier this week and there has been no changes to the order status since the 19th.
Apparently they are now quoting a 18 week lead time for Cupra's due to "the number of vehicles they have to build" !

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.