MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

JR19

Apr 2, 2019
Did you ring Seat customer services? I was told mine is in transit today but not as much information as that..so maybe the same ship?

Yeah mate rang seat customer services.

If it's on a ship it'll most likely be the same one.. (Pegasus Ace) due at Sheerness 21/06/2019 but it hasn't updated it's location for a day so could be sooner.. she said today or tomorrow!

Reactions: TheMarkOfTel

superdon

Jan 30, 2017
Mine arrived today, and it's brilliant.

Ordered months ago, but this was the soonest I wanted to take delivery anyway due to lease changeover. It's clearly been sat up in a compound for a while but nothing a good clean hasn't sorted.

Ordered via gateway2lease, lease through leaseplan and supplying dealer was stoneacre. Delivered on a trailer with 14 miles on the clock, please with that.

Now, remind me which tweaks I should look to make with obdeleven?

Terryvanden

Jun 6, 2019
He emailed back luckily enough. I cant believe how bad it gets you Haha. Call me impatient but its bloody horrendous waiting. Hopefully soon all be over and time to enjoy. I live out in the sticks now so even popping to the shops is fast running country roads. Like heaven for these cars.
Spoke to SEAT today transport application wasnt submitted by the dealer till Monday so it had been sat at port for 10 days without the dealer even asking for it to be delivered. 5-7 working days for transport request. So looking at Monday Tuesday next week to dealer. I think asking for SLI number woke the muppet up. Oh well it is what it is. Have to admit this becomes obsessive Haha.

FINCH

Being Nosey
Mar 15, 2010
Aberdeen
Got mine Monday and the week before was the longest week of my life I swear. Its worth it, just hang on in there! :rofl:
Haha I’m on a course and the phone rand and I recognised the number and it was a “I have to take this” moment. I’ll distract myself

ChrisM75

May 10, 2019
Haha I’m on a course and the phone rand and I recognised the number and it was a “I have to take this” moment. I’ll distract myself
Same for me my phone rang at work and I have very weak signal so had to stop and move next to a window, I had to take it even with my boss giving me evils!

Terryvanden

Jun 6, 2019
Spoke to SEAT today transport application wasnt submitted by the dealer till Monday so it had been sat at port for 10 days without the dealer even asking for it to be delivered. 5-7 working days for transport request. So looking at Monday Tuesday next week to dealer. I think asking for SLI number woke the muppet up. Oh well it is what it is. Have to admit this becomes obsessive Haha.
Dont know who to believe. Dealer says car been sat at port over a week. SEAT today said car arrived in grimsby Monday 17th and transport application submitted same day. God knows what's going on.

Terryvanden

Jun 6, 2019
Dont know who to believe. Dealer says car been sat at port over a week. SEAT today said car arrived in grimsby Monday 17th and transport application submitted same day. God knows what's going on.
Does anyone know if a car can be claimed by another dealer if its not claimed within a certain amount of time.

Terryvanden

Jun 6, 2019
From my previous experience once the car is allocated to a dealer, that dealer would have to release the car for another dealer to pick it up.
Ok thanks makes sense. Just struggling to get my head round one says it's just arrived and the other says it's been here over a week. Oh well still wont be here any quicker Haha the torment goes on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KeepRight

May 13, 2019
Anyone know how delivery works? Mine is supposed to be coming tomorrow but I haven't heard anything since Monday!!

Tried contacting people this afternoon and couldn't get hold of anyone! Is this normal? Will I just hear what time it's coming in the morning? I've booked the day off and everything!!

ChrisM75

May 10, 2019
Anyone know how delivery works? Mine is supposed to be coming tomorrow but I haven't heard anything since Monday!!

Tried contacting people this afternoon and couldn't get hold of anyone! Is this normal? Will I just hear what time it's coming in the morning? I've booked the day off and everything!!
Depends how far from the dealer you are. My delivery guy phoned me the day before, and texted me in the morning to say he was leaving, but it was a 300 mile trip.
You may just get a call tomorrow when he is nearly with you.

KeepRight

May 13, 2019
He's coming from 100 miles away, so hopefully I get some kind of correspondence in the morning!!!

I'm going crazy with anticipation as i sold my car today. I can't do without wheels!!

Slickric21

Feb 23, 2019
Norfolk
8D3A681F-E7CC-44C8-88E9-BEF1DA372D57.jpeg
Tomorrow........... It’s been s long wait........

Edp33

May 29, 2019
Mine was due 10th to dealer, then 17th, they said it got to the dock on 5th june, maybe need to hire magnum pi.

On another note, are cupra owners using 95 ron or super unleaded fuel?

Reactions: JCB360

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Mine was due 10th to dealer, then 17th, they said it got to the dock on 5th june, maybe need to hire magnum pi.

On another note, are cupra owners using 95 ron or super unleaded fuel?

Most will be using Shell V Power 99RON or Tesco Monentum 99RON. Saying that in some areas only Super Unleaded 97RON is available so to me that would be the lowest to use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Edp33

FINCH

Being Nosey
Mar 15, 2010
Aberdeen
Same for me my phone rang at work and I have very weak signal so had to stop and move next to a window, I had to take it even with my boss giving me evils!
Excitement was short lived when they phone you back saying they can’t do Thursday and I can’t do Friday so now it’s Monday haha

Edp33

May 29, 2019
am I getting the run-around from Nationwide Vehicle contracts ??
I spoke to the sales team on 22nd May and was advised that they only had 1 car left in Desire Red that had just been sold. But they had managed to find another "location" to source it from. The anticipated date to the dealer was 10th June. Didn't get any updates that week so phoned up on 14th June and was advised that the car arrived at port on 5th June, and would then be expected to be at the dealership on 17th June, but certainly arrive before 21st June. Now had an update email stating it will be arrive on 24th June.

Asking them to confirm why it keeps moving back a week, waiting for them to reply. But as i heard it arrived at port on 5th June, it sounds like a factory order rather than a dealer relocate, but I thought factor orders typically take 3+ months so I'm confused about where the car is coming from and when it is going to arrive. Agree with other posters about the wait time, and ran out of you tube videos to watch, not seen any recent ones :(

Update* seems it has been stuck at port since 5th June, the delay is all down to the port, they have thousands of cars and it is a logistical nightmare getting them shipped out :( will get another update next week

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.