MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
Saw a really rare colour on a Cupra yesterday when I was out and about, it was like a chalk off white colour, didn’t even know that was available, looked great.
Could be a wrap? There is one in my village with a weird pearlescent cream.
If I had a spare 3-5k sitting around i might consider getting my car wrapped... but I don't... :whistle:

SE13Cupra

Oct 18, 2019
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/Q

just had nationwide ring me back, the car is in the UK but the seat dealership has too many to transport to them. They have just organised my number plate for me today so my documents will be sent out either this afternoon or tomorrow. Apparently...

I received my documents about an hour ago so hopefully you have now as well?!

Metaliban

Aug 2, 2019
Well, still haven't got a confirmed build week although LO have promised I should have the car in the first week of December which means the car should be getting build sometime towards 2nd week of November at the latest... I don't hold much hope :')

SE13Cupra

Oct 18, 2019
Well, still haven't got a confirmed build week although LO have promised I should have the car in the first week of December which means the car should be getting build sometime towards 2nd week of November at the latest... I don't hold much hope :')

Well I've lost all hope. My car is supposedly in the country but I have now been told it won't be at the supplier till the 4th November?! I assume they are pushing the car from the port to London, that is the assumption I am making. :censored:

Pferdestarke

Jun 9, 2019
Saw a really rare colour on a Cupra yesterday when I was out and about, it was like a chalk off white colour, didn’t even know that was available, looked great.

Is it not Dynamic Grey? Like a white but with a light grey hue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SE13Cupra

Oct 18, 2019
Hope the checks are quick and i can get a delivery towards the end of that week
That will be the next thing when they say they can't deliver it for another 4 weeks for some other stupid reason. I'm still waiting to hear back from nationwide with a valid reason for all these delays.

BS1

Sep 1, 2019
Same boat as you mate! Still hopeful

LevoForest

May 9, 2017
Nottingham
I'm with LO you will have to let me know how it goes

ramsayn

Aug 26, 2019
That will be the next thing when they say they can't deliver it for another 4 weeks for some other stupid reason. I'm still waiting to hear back from nationwide with a valid reason for all these delays.
It does seem to take its own sweet time doesn’t it. If I had know mid September was really late October or even early November I would have made alternative arrangements for transport in the meantime.

Gilding92

Jul 22, 2019
Has your date to dealer moved, mine was 16th, updated today to the 24th.

yeah mine now says due at dealers on the 4th. I don’t believe it tbh and I’m not sure if I believe that they are even in the UK. I think il be looking towards 14/15th November if they are telling the truth

SE13Cupra

Oct 18, 2019
yeah mine now says due at dealers on the 4th. I don’t believe it tbh and I’m not sure if I believe that they are even in the UK. I think il be looking towards 14/15th November if they are telling the truth

Yes mine is showing as the 4th now. I don't understand how they can update me on the 10th October to say it will be at the dealers on the 18th (at which point I arrange to get rid of my current car) and 10 days later it's been delayed another 16 days?! It's an absolute shower. Is this to be expected from the car trade, or are we just getting a raw deal from these guys? No wonder the car industry is struggling if this is how they operate.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.