Jul 22, 2019
Sounds amazing looks amazing. Happy boy

Attachments

• CFACF291-2E49-459E-A5B7-EE2F5FF1F9E3.jpeg
    CFACF291-2E49-459E-A5B7-EE2F5FF1F9E3.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 137

jamesc

Sep 11, 2019
It's definitely faster than my old focus which was 300bhp as well, the focus had more noise but couldn't put its power down, and being manual was not anywhere near as fast 0-60 but in gear, having an extra cylinder and 500cc more displacement it felt a touch faster. However, I'd take the Cupra every day of the week.

Nivster

Sep 3, 2019
It's definitely faster than my old focus which was 300bhp as well, the focus had more noise but couldn't put its power down, and being manual was not anywhere near as fast 0-60 but in gear, having an extra cylinder and 500cc more displacement it felt a touch faster. However, I'd take the Cupra every day of the week.

@jamesc do you have a MY20 ST...with OPF/GPF? What's you thoughts on the exhaust note? Is it super quiet? Noticed any DSG farts yet?

ramsayn

Aug 26, 2019
Well Nationwide just updated my day at dealer from 22/11 to today 11/11, bit rich seeing as it actually arrived on the 4/11 but hopefully it means the PDI has been done and it’s ready for delivery. Now just waiting for a phone call.

Nivster

Sep 3, 2019
Got an update (after requesting) from LO.

Showing as with dealer on 25th... won't be holding my breath tho.

Gave me a chassis number...is there anything I can use this for while I wait?

Gilding92

Jul 22, 2019
Not sure if I’ve misunderstood but people seem to complain about locking the car and mirrors folding by holding the button.
However on my one as long as the settings in the car are set, when you lock it they fold in just with one press.

Nov 10, 2019
Not sure if I’ve misunderstood but people seem to complain about locking the car and mirrors folding by holding the button.
However on my one as long as the settings in the car are set, when you lock it they fold in just with one press.
Just curious, what build week was ur car? Loosing the will to live waiting for mine

williamxb

Mar 11, 2019
Oxfordshire

Heard a lot of mixed comments about this, whether it's just a toggle in the infotainment or coding thing. I don't particularly want to get into coding on mine as it will be a lease but folding mirrors on lock is a must for me.

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
Heard a lot of mixed comments about this, whether it's just a toggle in the infotainment or coding thing. I don't particularly want to get into coding on mine as it will be a lease but folding mirrors on lock is a must for me.
"coding" is as easy as downloading an app on your phone and connecting it to the ECU through a bluetooth adapter. Most of the common things like wing mirror settings have presets in the carista app. Can all be undone with a reset anyway. Chances are the lease company wouldnt even notice either.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members