MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
Dealer confirmed MY20 details for me as below:
"MY20 are factory orders to be built after 8 July 2019 so your car is definitely a MY20 with the order being placed 23/08/19.
July/ August’s price list screen shot is below with Microsuede front bucket seats (heated) as the trim. A Lux with leather would have needed to be built prior to the 8th of July 2019 and that would have been a MY19."
Yeah this is what I said about MY20 and MY19. The only MY19s on 69 plates were registered late. Autotrader currently has a 2nd hand MY20 hatch Lux for sale, pics don't show the top of the seats so it's hard to tell the difference from a MY19 standard hatch, but you can see it's keyless and has heated seats and there is no storage on the back of the seats.
http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201912125261136?atmobcid=soc3

Last edited:
Reactions: sdolman84

BS1

Sep 1, 2019
I got an email off LO toda to say it was now expected end of feb I’ve requested it to be registered in March to get 20 plate which they’ve agreed to, it will probably arrive in April anyway!!!

TimT

Jul 18, 2019
Admittedly it's completely different but I'm looking at the Jeep Wrangler :') always been a fan of the big yank tanks! :')
seen there's a deal on the 2 litre Kia Stinger GT atm. Not really looked around much though tbh I just stumbled upon the Jeep deal on leasing.com and thought ahhh I'll give it a drive and actually loved it so :bleh:
If you start looking at the Stinger as an realistic option, I am sure you could fish out a deal on the 3.3L engine, the one truly worth getting. Completely night and day between the two engines and the price difference is not that big either as far as I know. From what I've understood the dealers around Europe have plenty of models in stock also because the sales numbers have not been huge.

Reactions: sdolman84

sdolman84

Sep 17, 2019
If you start looking at the Stinger as an realistic option, I am sure you could fish out a deal on the 3.3L engine, the one truly worth getting. Completely night and day between the two engines and the price difference is not that big either as far as I know. From what I've understood the dealers around Europe have plenty of models in stock also because the sales numbers have not been huge.
I was looking at the 1.6 200bhp version as the V6 is closer to £400pm with hefty initial payment, based on 36months and 8k per year. I think I've got a decent deal on the cupra lux with servicing and terms I wanted at £300pm... I don't want to go over this all in... I'm still holding out for the cupra but lining up some alternatives...

Browesy

Oct 30, 2017
Picking my 290 Cupra Lux up today! Can’t wait it’s been a long time since August. However, I still feel for all you waiting! It’s been an absolute nightmare. I’ll post some pictures in the coming days. Happy New Year all!

awesome, I am also picking up my standard cupra hatch tomorrow after waiting since August very exciting!!

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
there goes the idea of them being built in batches hence the delays, according to that it’s randomised :happy::happy:
Had an email from forces cars today. Aparently SEAT UK reckon the "backlog" will be cleared by the 27th of January. I said that is highly optimistic given the pre-existing backlog even before there was a fire and the strikes that @Kirky pointed out.

andrew.scopes

Sep 14, 2019
19b0566cce1471a971aafdf091b7b4b1.jpg

There she is..what a beauty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.