Will Audi RS4 seats fit?

Scotty_b

Leon Cupra 300R
Jun 3, 2004
Hertfordshire
Does anyone have any idea if the seats from an Audi RS4 (Recaro) will fit in the Leon? I know golf mrk 4 fits etc but i like the look of these better! I know i could make them fit but id prefer not to f*ck about with them especially the airbag side of it.

Scott

Cupramax

Uber pimp meister
Aug 1, 2001
What type of RS4? New or old? The mk5 R32 has the same seats so you might be lucky if they haven't changed the mounts from the mk4.

Scotty_b

Leon Cupra 300R
Jun 3, 2004
Hertfordshire
I believe its an Audi RS4 estate 2001-2004.

Not seen the seats in person and there up near Scotland so along way to just have a look!

I have asked for pictures of the lower section tho

Steve Flatley

Sorry to bump an old-ish thread but I've recently been wondering the same thing. My dad's got a MKIV R32 and the seats are lovely. The S3 alcantara numbers are a bit tasty too so I'd be very interested to know if this was possible.... Not that these seats come up all that often. It's always nice to know though.

Steve

Steve Flatley

Scotty_b said:
R32 seats fit and so do the S3 ones, never got to find out if RS4's fitted tho

Really? Excellent. My plans for little or no modding may well be about to change then....

Any pics of LCRs with R32 or S3 seats?

Scotty_b

Leon Cupra 300R
Jun 3, 2004
Hertfordshire
Erm i havent but im sure there some around. You just missed a set of R32 setas on ebay, i was going to get them but they were grey and 3dr ones

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
My friend Ed has the optional GmbH RS4 seats (made by Recaro) in his MK4 Golf, so somehow its got to be possible.

img_2265.jpg

img_2271.jpg

Steve Flatley

Oh Ross you dirty dog.

I think my non-modding policy has well and truely left the building!

tacroy

How much is an original full leather trim, electric front seats in black worth out of a Leon.
Everything is in perfect condition.

Scotty_b

Leon Cupra 300R
Jun 3, 2004
Hertfordshire
Trouble with that is that your insurance company may not insure you if you remove the airbags in the stock seats. Mine said its a no no!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise