Will it fill the space?

bensaud

Here for the ride
May 26, 2001
Cambridge
We have gradually accepted the loss of our SEAT Leon 20VT sport that has been in our ownership from new RIP November 2000 to September 2007 :cry: but it is now safe under a sheet in my drive waiting to donate it's parts to a MK2 Golf conversion :D

100_1198.jpg

It was time to move on and after weeks of waiting for my insurance money and then arguing with them to get more Money we finally came to an agreement that meant I could keep my old Leon and buy something else. so the search was on, not knowing what I fancied I looked at all my options Maybe a Mazda3 or 6 Maybe a VW Golf how about a Skoda or maybe even a Volvo, hang on how about an LPG car maybe a Vauxhall Astra dual fuel that might be nice.......it was so hard to make a choice (don't worry the vauxhall thing only lasted about an hour). Well in the end I spotted a car mileage was a bit high but the price was nearly right so off we went to have a look and after managing to get £500 more off the price that had just been reduced by £500 we bought it and then when we went through the paperwork it turned out to the saleswoman's shock the car had 6 months tax still on it, my gain and it meant I could take the car home that same day, RESULT!!!!! :D

Still thank you very much Cecil and Larter of Bury St Edmunds for a great service and what is so far a great car

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v151/Bluffin/Picture008-1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v151/Bluffin/Picture006-1.jpg

What did you think I would consider defecting ;)

bensaud

Here for the ride
May 26, 2001
Cambridge
Modifications have started

After a few months of driving the Leon the brake warning light came on. Since I was never happy with the braking performance instead of just changing the pads I have now fitted 312mm diameter discs off a Leon Cupra .
The Leon now pulls up much better and with much less effort on the pedal :D. I think the next to be replaced will be the Suspension. [B)]

Here are some before and after shots [B)]

Mat

great replacement choice there ;)

and have you a garage load of spares if/when ya need em ;)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise