Will's MK3 Ibiza Cupra

MrWill

Aug 10, 2009
Bristol, UK
Hey,

Got my cupra on wednesday and loving every second of it! Thought I'd post up some pics and info about it....

Info:

FSH
Miltek Stainless Steel cat back exhaust with twin 2" oval Tips
Colour coded front and rear bumper strips
K&N panel filter

...think thats about it....

To do list:

DSCN0617.jpg

DSCN0622.jpg

Photo1097.jpg

DSCN0616.jpg

Last edited:

p34ch3y

tastefully modified
Oct 17, 2005
cambs
looks sweet as mate,im thinking about selling my RS4 rep to go back to std rims then spray them gloss black

MrWill

Aug 10, 2009
Bristol, UK
looks sweet as mate,im thinking about selling my RS4 rep to go back to std rims then spray them gloss black

Thanks mate. Yeah I don't usually like black wheels but think it looks quite mean on the cupras. The guy got them refurbed only 2 weeks ago so they're immaculate! So's the interior. Exterior only has a few scratches here and there but going to get them polished up.

MrWill

Aug 10, 2009
Bristol, UK
Right.......First mod of mine was de-badging, did it yesterday and here's some pics:

Before

DSCN0672.jpg

After

DSCN0674.jpg

Only thing is is that I noticed a blemish just a minute ago where the 'IBIZA' was and I don't kno how to sort it out :confused::confused: Polish won't do anything its like it's affected the colour and not the actual metal. Its a oval about 3 inches wide and 1.5 inches high. Not noticeable in the pictures but it is in the flesh.

What can I do?

Last edited:

MrWill

Aug 10, 2009
Bristol, UK
yeah I know but its only on one side :confused: And its not the shape of the badge its a bit bigger and a circular shape. Is there anythin i can do to make it less notceable?

Last edited:

Spud_G40

PS3 Gamer tag: SRedx
Jun 12, 2006
Glasgow
Nice car you got there mate, recoated standard wheels going really well against the silver there. Very tidy.

MrWill

Aug 10, 2009
Bristol, UK
Yeah the next thing I'll do will be lowering....thinking of shocks and springs cuz i dont think I need coilovers for it, a 30-40mm drop will be fine. Also want some spacers...where's the best place to get them?

Jun 17, 2007
Aberdeenshire
Get some g3 and g10 on the paint and polish away not too heavy with the g3 though,

Then chose a wax / sealent of your choice.
Black wheels suit it well

MrWill

Aug 10, 2009
Bristol, UK
Next 'mod' was to get my vac lines done just in case, as well as it looking better :)

Took me ages to get the clips off [:@][:@] Got there in the end and then was straight forward :D

IMG00053-20090913-1632.jpg

Last edited:

MrWill

Aug 10, 2009
Bristol, UK
Um I know it sounds stupid but what is the N249 bypass? I'm new to all this stuff!! :D

Just looked at the search for the N249 bypass......I'm a bit confused :S Can anyone use my engine pic to point out what I gotta do?

Last edited:

MrWill

Aug 10, 2009
Bristol, UK
Well.....finally did the N249 bypass......here's the pics.......

Before:

DSCN1129.jpg

After:

DSCN1130.jpg

Hope I've done it right? Took me ages to get my head around it cuz some of the threads over-complicate the thing way too much......

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.