Wiper blades

Raven

Mar 10, 2014
Hi,

I have for my previous Golf Mk6 bought wiper blades from ebay.de and misterauto. Bosch oem blades. Never tried any other brand as the price of ebay or misterauto are roughly £9/pcs

Bhoopoo

Aug 14, 2008
Surrey
Go to the nearest SEAT dealership, standard price and you know they will fit, you also have a parts warranty on SEAT approved spares, not worth trying to save a few pennies on substandard parts.

Josephine

Dec 31, 2014
A good wiper blades are very essential for car, you can buy it from any of the online sites. You will get different styles and standards of wiper.

concerned cat

Nov 30, 2014
Huddersfield UK
A good wiper blades are very essential for car, you can buy it from any of the online sites.

A good squeaky clean windscreen is equally important. G Techniq do a very good cleaner.

scrich7

Oct 6, 2013
Bedford
I bought some replacements from Costco a few months back, Michelin Stealth wipers, best I've had on any car to be honest. And they only cost £5 each at the time.

Cuprarob112

Dec 6, 2008
Michelin has good wipers but the firm sells more and more items and a lot of them is just rebranded stuff (some good but there are items that really are crap) from other manufacturers.
Most a brand wipers are fine but the problem is that owners never clean them and leave windschields covered with layers of wax/sillicon etc. Keeping wipers clean (window polisher and alcohol) and windows smooth (some stuff) on a regular base is at least 50% of the wiper performance.
Seen owners complain about wipers and never wonder what liquid wax from the local carwash would do with their windows (and a simple removing tissue will only partly solve this)

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.