www.extremebhp.com
here's a few pics of what it is:

21032011153.jpg

21032011154.jpg

21032011155.jpg

Big-Pete

Always on the Limit
Aug 8, 2010
back box needs to be bent to get over rear axle and the bend looks to long.

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
bending pipe is not easy, unless you have a mandrel bender (£3000 upwards) you wont do it without creasing the pipe, like pete said, that wont go over the axle,

Ads_Vag

If in doubt... FLAT OUT!!
Feb 23, 2011
Warrington
www.extremebhp.com
bending pipe is not easy, unless you have a mandrel bender (£3000 upwards) you wont do it without creasing the pipe, like pete said, that wont go over the axle,

can ask my mechanic see what he says :) and only reason im trying this crezz is because i cant afford to buy one :( otherwise i would of had the one you was selling mate.

Big-Pete

Always on the Limit
Aug 8, 2010
can ask my mechanic see what he says :) and only reason im trying this crezz is because i cant afford to buy one :( otherwise i would of had the one you was selling mate.

im sure there not that expensive!

my mk2 saurst disconected from the 1st 90degree bend and it sound fantastic love it on overrun! but its louder then a harrier taking off!

kyle18uk

Dec 19, 2006
Nottingham
It won't fit. Basically you will have to chop it off at the back back and have a whole new centre section made from stainless. Be cheaper to just buy another one

Ads_Vag

If in doubt... FLAT OUT!!
Feb 23, 2011
Warrington
www.extremebhp.com
It won't fit. Basically you will have to chop it off at the back back and have a whole new centre section made from stainless. Be cheaper to just buy another one

was thinking of chopping the exhaust bit off and welding it to another centre section like you said but its how much that would cost....

but was looking at this picture and if you look closely enough at the back section (on the right), it does have the bend but i dont know if its a big enough bend to feed through the rear axle gap?

21032011155.jpg

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.