Xmas present for the Cupra

Count Drunkula

Jul 12, 2017
20saiky.jpg

Some new front boots. Pilot sport 4 S , hopefully they will sort out the dire traction that's making me hate the car at the moment.

Also excuse the dog photobombing the pic

Last edited:

Gunslinger300

Oct 12, 2017
Glasgow
Some new front boots. Pilot sport 4 S , hopefully they will sort out the dire traction that's making me hate the car at the moment.

Also excuse the dog photobombing the pic[/QUOTE]

Mines try’s to wheel spin in 3rd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Count Drunkula

Jul 12, 2017
Mine does wheelspin in 3rd quite easily.

Got Pirelli PZero on front at moment . They are MO spec so hopefully that's the issue I have otherwise it's bye bye cupra

Matt

Apr 27, 2016
Nice. Hopefully will sort out the traction a bit. Did you think about going wider 245 at the front.

Count Drunkula

Jul 12, 2017
Nice. Hopefully will sort out the traction a bit. Did you think about going wider 245 at the front.

I did but at 245/35 the weight rating of the tyre goes to 93 so stiffer sidewall and the ride comfort on our roads with 91s is bad enough

rozer1974

Feb 6, 2017
wirral
had them on mine since they came out there amazing in all conditions mines apr stage 2 with the latest file pops and crackles high torque shes a nasty bitch and these ps4s work.

SteA

Jan 12, 2016
Shrewsbury
Had those on my mapped FR and they we decent. Have the sport Conti 5's on my Cupra 280 and the traction is terrible at the moment.
Missing Quattro big time

We have an S3 with Quattro and my 350 bhp 280 with PS4S; the S3 gets left on the drive and we take the fast car the majority of the time. If it snows that much again then we will fire up the Quattro :D

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
We have an S3 with Quattro and my 350 bhp 280 with PS4S; the S3 gets left on the drive and we take the fast car the majority of the time. If it snows that much again then we will fire up the Quattro :D

Can't actually imagine that much power being useful in a fwd Cupra :)
I found with the Quattro I could plant my foot, but with the 280 I've got to be very gentle in the current conditions.

Hopefully the 300 comes with better tyres.

SteA

Jan 12, 2016
Shrewsbury
Can't actually imagine that much power being useful in a fwd Cupra :)
I found with the Quattro I could plant my foot, but with the 280 I've got to be very gentle in the current conditions.

Hopefully the 300 comes with better tyres.

It’s not a noticeable problem on our winter country roads, it could happily do with a bit more power :) ;) with one driven axle, it’s also a bit easier to gauge the road conditions... the car had far too much grip in the dry, summer months.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.