Offical SCN Pole Dancer
Oct 13, 2005
cambridge
Last edited:

redcupratdi

Offical SCN Pole Dancer
Oct 13, 2005
cambridge
thanks mate. ran two but first i broke before the finishing line didn't know where it was , not the best quarter mile strip!

RichardBW

Jan 9, 2002
Leamington Spa
well done mate. I had been saying all weekend that a cupra tdi would do well in the DC class.
I ran my Polo 130 on Saturday morning before the track had been properly used and had 2 bad runs. Strangely I was the fastest DC car for the Saturday with a 15.3? I actually did a faster run and have the printout but for some reason thats not recorded on the website. This was at 15.08 but maybe I jumped the start or something so no record ???? Last year I did a 14.9 with a leon 150 but I had about 20bhp more and nitrous so considering the Polo is just a stock car with a chip it wasnt bad.
This diesel car sprinting should get much better over the next couple of years with some of the plans that owners have at the minute. Should be good to get a diesel in to the 13's very soon.

redcupratdi

Offical SCN Pole Dancer
Oct 13, 2005
cambridge
yeah to win with a 15 isn't too impressive, my pb is 14.63 which is pretty good, could of run a sub 15sec sub 6.5 if stripped the back wheel and seats but couldn't be bothered! plus no cash :)
i'll be next year to defended my number 1 spot, lol!

devonutopia

fabia-lous
Mar 30, 2004
Exmouth / Exeter
redcupratdi said:
yeah to win with a 15 isn't too impressive, my pb is 14.63 which is pretty good, could of run a sub 15sec sub 6.5 if stripped the back wheel and seats but couldn't be bothered! plus no cash :)
i'll be next year to defended my number 1 spot, lol!

I'll try and get there to bolster the competition. :p ;)

edited to say I'll probably only bust another driveshaft joint again.

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
PhilW said:
I was wondering how come yo got mid 13's Bill, was expecting more than that.

traction my friend.
lack of...

lots of power not lots of grip.
(and a numptie launch technique)

redcupratdi

Offical SCN Pole Dancer
Oct 13, 2005
cambridge
dirty-1.jpg

when i got back

was very sooty 3 days heavy driving!

gav eit a good bath and backs been fine that the worst it's been the stares i got, made people laugh lol

was going to enter show n shine for a laugh.

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members