Yellow Fog Lights

Boi Ninja

16 valves of sweet shhhhh
Dec 23, 2005
Enfield, Shanktown
cuz is it just a yellow bulb? try ebay?

if not then i dunno maybe yellow spray ...but yellow is old skool man ...would look very nice indeed. hmm would look weird with ice blue headlights and yellow fogs.

Mckellar

think he split the glass and painted them inside out, then again maybe i made that up.

he used glass paint though.
Ive never ever used my fogs, HIDs eat fog for breakfast!

Feb 20, 2005
Telford ay it...
Glass paint from hobbycraft ;)

Would be better if you could thin it down and airbrush it on.

I painted the outsides as it was just a quick experiment that pulled off nicely........in my opinion

GTI.JAY

TELE HEAVEN
Jul 16, 2007
walsall
iv got yellow fog lights and they look the nuts in my honest opinion, im planning on doing the headlights when the weather warms up.
was even feeling a bit of puple varnish or glass paint instead of the yellow one.
:funk:

Stu B

DarthWombleIII & WombleII
iv got yellow fog lights and they look the nuts in my honest opinion, im planning on doing the headlights when the weather warms up.
was even feeling a bit of puple varnish or glass paint instead of the yellow one.
:funk:

tread careful - I'm sure the MOT / Law states that you must display white light's to the front of the car (so hence you cant do 'all' of the bulbs that were are white....)

GTI.JAY

TELE HEAVEN
Jul 16, 2007
walsall
yeah im looking into it as the police round by me like pulling me over for a chat rather than me actually doing anything wrong:censored:.
tried having metal plates and what a disaster that was so im treading carefully dunnay a worry:think:

GTI.JAY

TELE HEAVEN
Jul 16, 2007
walsall
how doo luke. no im going a step better m8 mwahahahaha.
found a powder coaters in sutton that are cheap. Im being bought a set for x mas of my dad and im going to powder coat the centres purple.
cant wait for santy clause to drop me a set of borbet t's:funk:
nice spread by the way in maxp.

sorry for the thread jack.