Your opinions please guys

truCido

Race Lupo in progress...
Dec 11, 2003
Bristol
www.vagowners.co.uk
can we see the arches? this is my arches and I paid £1k for it!!

IMG_0125.jpg

IMG_0124.jpg

IMG_0123.jpg

LregG

i was only messing mate,just don't want you to buy a heap that's all!

So was i, i never take anything seriously by the way......and thanks, i'm sure whatever is wrong with it will be fixable/negotiable on price as he seems to want to protect his feedback score on eBay and realises he has fallen foul of his own listing

LregG

Like i say, front bumper is functional for what i want and personally, i have seen worse....I like the side profile, the way the side skirts follow the rear shut line of the door is a nice touch.

Removing the tinted windows will make it look less boy racer'ish (i'd like to think lol)

LregG

arch-1.jpg

The offending arch, i know it's a small pic but that's the size of it due to it being taken on and sent with his PDA

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
Like i say, front bumper is functional for what i want and personally, i have seen worse....I like the side profile, the way the side skirts follow the rear shut line of the door is a nice touch.

they are definately IC friendly - same reason here i left it on mine - grows on ya

throw in a morrettes twin headlamp kit (again i swapped for my old gti lights lol) and it grows on ya - or distracts ya - one day i'll repaint it all the same shade i promise

drop me an email i'll show ya a few horror pics of how bad arches can get under that sealer

lips were fine but inside was horrific

BeezerDiesel

Minus a Diesel Beezer
Aug 3, 2002
Exeter
Visit site
for what its worth, i kinda like the skirts.. not keen on the front bumper, but hey..
:D

In a funny kind of way I quite like the skirts too.

had a look and its not there and when i bought the car i did not get the service manuel

A dealer or maybe even Halfords will be able to tell you your paint code if you quote your registration number to them.

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
For 650 quid it is abit of a bargain and it looks in decent condition. Not keen on the front bumper but if you like it and your going for function over looks then its alright. If you like it then go for it.

arch-1.jpg

The offending arch, i know it's a small pic but that's the size of it due to it being taken on and sent with his PDA

Those arches arent even that bad. Ive saw some alot worse.

LregG

Didn't buy it as it was abused, anyone know of a decent abf'd gti for sale for reasonable money, let me know, cheers

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.