Yours thoughts please....

EssexIbiza1985

Oct 18, 2006
What are your views on OMP car parts. Iv got a 1.4i ibiza and want some spacers for my rear wheels. Bill from badger has said he does some and will charge me £89 for a pair.

Iv been looking on ebay and their are these OMP ones YBracing are selling which are only £70 for a set of four.

Considering my car is not a cupra so these spacers will not be under so much pressure/force would it be worth jus getting the OMP ones??

Also will there be any difference between spacers for drums and spacers for discs as surely they are jus a flat disc tha fits over the hub in the middle of the drum/disc so shouldnt matter as long as the hole in the middle is the right size???

thewiizard

Tarmac Tantaliser
Jan 15, 2007
Rugby, Midlands
www.tbfh.org
Had OMP on my Clio and my Golf GTi and all good. OMP make pretty decent stuff its just like generic computer bits non branded with a stupid markup. its all made in italy i think and the quality is generally topnotch!

Czechboy

Tarmac terrorist
Apr 14, 2005
Hampshire

OMG, that is cheap as well. If im reading it correctly, then it says that a set of 15 or 20mm spacers, including the BOLTS, will only be about £45 delivered. Now thats a BARGAIN :D

Since the 20mm ones are a bit cheaper, and would allow me to use my locking wheel nuts I might even get those. BUT.........are there any rubbing problems?? considering its on the 16" multispokes and is lowered . . . . a lot???

Cheers

EssexIbiza1985

Oct 18, 2006
If u are putting them on the back only, just check there is 20mm from the front of the most petruding part of ur wheel to the back side of the arch. as for front i havent got a clue....
cheers for that site! well good free p+p aswell! should have known to look at wheelspacers.co.uk lol

Last edited:

EssexIbiza1985

Oct 18, 2006
i dont know if we are looking at the same ones but if you look carefully the eibach ones are priced as total track widening so the 16mm kit is two 8mm spacers at £30 where as the other site was 15mm on both side for £45 inc longer wheel bolts aswell..

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members