Formentor Paint code

Delanor

Aug 9, 2022
Having trouble establishing the correct paint code for my Mountain Green VZN apparently the label with the paint code should be in the wheel well in the boot and there is a label there but no paint code and no label anywhere else, I asked my Cupra dealer and he reckoned it is MT6 but I can`t find that code anywhere on the internet the paint factors that supply touch up paint by the registration number just come up with "Green" but no actual paint code to confirm it is the correct Green, is it supposed to be some sort of secret?
So can anyone suggest where the paint code actually should be or what the code for Mountain Green is?

KJA

Feb 18, 2024
South East England
Well I used these guys.
Mine is also mountain green.
I guess it's MT6 written when touch up paint received.
Yes even I could not find it.
Although audi q3 had the sticker in boot.
Why there is not in formentor I don't know.

KJA

Feb 18, 2024
South East England
Here you go.
M6T which I have and used.

Attachments

• 20240516_093211.jpg
    20240516_093211.jpg
    790.7 KB · Views: 36

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
It's all VW group, same colour with different marketing names I believe.

Agree.

Not the first time a specific colour is used by more than one VAG brand - I seem to remember Audi and VW have done this, but the Audi and VW names for the same colour were different.

Reactions: KJA

Superswede

May 7, 2023

Cupra M6T comes back as Aventuringrun (Cliff Grey) metallic from several sources but I can confirm M6T is the correct code for the VZN exclusive Mountain Green which is also used on Porsche`s

Strange enough the VZN is called VZ Tribe Edition in Sweden and Mountain Green is as already said called Cliff Grey

Seat Cupra Formentor Touch Up Paint Repair - Cliff-Grey LM6T/M6T/SEM6T/U4/U4U4​

Reactions: KJA