REVO remap report.

Jul 11, 2009
Dorking
here i am, back from the track and the car and me in one piece! result. i strongly urge you to not buy this remap by REVO as it is far too good for the likes of you lot + i want my MK5 Cupra to stay the fastest in the UK, so i don't need any competition.:p seriously, it rocks and thanks to some last minute work by AMD Surrey i owned the track today. don't believe me? got it all on video, so if some kind member can do a link to youtube 'REVO Ibiza Cupra MK5 @ Castle Combe Action Day 24 April 2010' - 3 vids, that would be great. seeing is believing. it was so quick i cooked the brakes so some cooling ducts are next on the list.

M3rta

Mar 20, 2010
by the way iff you are planning to do more trackdays and stuff i say you should get a pair of extra rims with toyo 888 or yokohama A048 streetlegal intermediates. you will be amazed of how much grip you get then and you spare your road tyres.

Poverty

right we need to see how quick these bocs are by pitting it against a stock leon FR, a mapped FR/stock cupra and a mapped cupra.

Spurt

Seat Bocanegra
Apr 23, 2010
Slough
thats class, does track day **** up up your car? mechanical wise any1 had any bad things happen? im always on the edge about taking my everyday car on the track.

good videos !!

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
by the way iff you are planning to do more trackdays and stuff i say you should get a pair of extra rims with toyo 888 or yokohama A048 streetlegal intermediates. you will be amazed of how much grip you get then and you spare your road tyres.

He is already on Pro race 1.2s and R888 tyres iirc

M3rta

Mar 20, 2010
oh didn't no that my bad LOL but man that thing is quick on the straights most of the time if you watch a movie of a car it have to be pretty fast to get it look fast on a movie it always look slower that way. so the 2 week wait for my fr is long LOL waiting to test my 210 horses

M12ETM

Dec 11, 2009
Luton
I was level pegging with a petrol MK2 Leon FR the other day at the traffic light GP, neither of us were getting away.

I was level pegging with BMW 330ci the other day, i was quite impressed :D.

How is everyones bocs!?

I think im actually in love with mine! So pleased with it. Insurance will be a killer when i renew in October, Fortunately i have a new job with a payrise meaning it will be easier to afford :)

great_kahn

Spooge
Nov 19, 2009
Leicestershire
Me and Cjramze had a chance to talk to ibizaracebrake (Im terrible with names) at Castle coombe today... well we kind decended on him and fired off a barage of questions :lol:

Have to say, this is one hell of an impressive car. All the mods are absolutely top draw, some real top quality components have been thrown at this car, custom exhaust, team dynamics alloys, custom intake, bucket seats, harnesses, remap.

I never really fancied a mk5 beeza, but after seeing this thing... me want.

Best Mk5 cupra in the country? Ligera ftw.

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
Best Cupra yeah, not Boca though ;)

Paul is a nice chap, had a chat with him and a poke round the car at Santa Pod, very nice indeed with some sweet touches.

great_kahn

Spooge
Nov 19, 2009
Leicestershire
Best Cupra yeah, not Boca though ;)

Paul is a nice chap, had a chat with him and a poke round the car at Santa Pod, very nice indeed with some sweet touches.

Maximum respect for the guy, brand new car from the showroom and track preparing it like that. I was suprised he was cooking his brakes... but then ive just watched the speed he was going.. not so suprised :lol:

CJRamze

Proud Seat Owner
Jun 29, 2008
Caldicot, South Wales
Myself and Khan spent quite a while chatting to him about the Cupra.
Thing of beauty and those gear changes blow my tits off.

Paul nice to meet you fella.
I'd like to see people follow in your footsteps, but I dont think anyone could do the circuit quite the way you did!

Plus.... I now want a MK5 cupra.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise