2015 Leon fr Exhaust

Sep 6, 2022
Hi,

So I recenlty bought a 2015 1.4 ACT Leon 5F 5 door, and ive been wanting to upgrade my exhaust to twin tips rather than the stock duals. is there any way i can do this ( i do not mind cutting the exisiting bumper to make the holes for the tips)

thanks

CalJames

Modification Addict
Jun 25, 2019
North Wales
Any decent exhaust place will be able to do it for you. You'll want to get a rear diffuser if you cut the bumper as it won't look great.
Plus having the back box delete will make the note a bit sportier and give some extra volume.

Wilto

Mar 5, 2021
South Wales
Any decent exhaust place will be able to do it for you. You'll want to get a rear diffuser if you cut the bumper as it won't look great.
Plus having the back box delete will make the note a bit sportier and give some extra volume.
Exactly what I've done
IMG_20220829_140232~3.jpg

Reactions: Pecknarm1

Wilto

Mar 5, 2021
South Wales
I assume that the cupra diffuser from maxton fits as standard or did you need to do anything else in order to get it on ?
The guy who done the exhaust also fitted the diffuser with my help, it was pretty straight forward if I remember, some small cutting of the underside of the bumper, but I think that was more for the exhaust than the diffuser.
IMG_20211023_165628.jpg
IMG-20211023-WA0011.jpeg

Wilto

Mar 5, 2021
South Wales
Thinking of doing this to mine @Wilto how does it sound? Any video / sound clips?
No sound clips or videos sorry, I done it purely for the looks, as I was warned by the missus, not to come back with it sounding like a boy racers car.
It has made it sound a lot better, it was way to quiet as standard.
I would say it now has a deeper sound on tick over and also up to say 200rpm.
When cruising on the motorway or dual carriageway it sound perfectly quite.

Reactions: RileyFR
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise