Auto lights not using DRLs in daytime

Apr 18, 2024
As the above title suggests my auto lights, when set to auto are not using the drls only in the daytime. I have coded the scandanavian lights option using carista so perhaps this is why but has anyone else encountered this issue.

Furthermore after experiencing somewhat limited functionality using the carista app, i think i will instead use the obdeleven tool. Will i have any issues if I change the same function using different coding tools?

tracktoy

Jun 11, 2023
You will have no issues coding with any other tool (VCDS, OBD11, VCP Etc) but obviously those tools history function will not show where your car came from.

Do you know what coding changes were made (eg the actual Adaptation / long coding changes that were made)

Apr 18, 2024
You will have no issues coding with any other tool (VCDS, OBD11, VCP Etc) but obviously those tools history function will not show where your car came from.

Do you know what coding changes were made (eg the actual Adaptation / long coding changes that were made)
Its here. But im now beginning to think the light sensitivity just needs to be lowered.

1713545333256.png

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.