Cupra Formentor VZ type?

Mar 17, 2023
If I want to join Seatcupranet, it asks me which VZ model I have, how VZ1, VZ 2 and VZ 3 differ from each other, so how do I identify my car from these three options?

Superswede

May 7, 2023
In Sweden we only have VZ no numbers behind, but no leather as standard and the steering wheel buttons is standard on certain engines and extra on others.
Maybe in Finland it's the same, just VZ plain and simple.
We also have a base model but it's just base, no V1, V2..

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
I still don't know which model my Cupra Formentor VZ 2.0 TSI 228 kw 4 drive DSG is, ie VZ1, VZ2 or VZ3?
I see from your forum signature details that you’re in Finland. Are you able to determine which model you have from the information on the Cupra Finland website? Presumably you’ll be able to check the spec of your car against the various trim levels available on the Formentor in Finland.

Reactions: dashnine

ferretz

Oct 11, 2021
In Sweden we only have VZ no numbers behind, but no leather as standard and the steering wheel buttons is standard on certain engines and extra on others.
Maybe in Finland it's the same, just VZ plain and simple.
We also have a base model but it's just base, no V1, V2..
This distinction doesn’t exist in Switzerland neither (only VZ or VZ5 and you pick the options you want
) however in UK and maybe other countries seems to be the following based on desired options:

VZ1 applies to the most powerful engines (245/310).

VZ2 adds heated and electronically operated leather seats, heated steering wheel, leather wrapped dashboard.

VZ3 adds Brembo brakes and 19 inches wheels.

Sep 28, 2023
This distinction doesn’t exist in Switzerland neither (only VZ or VZ5 and you pick the options you want
) however in UK and maybe other countries seems to be the following based on desired options:

VZ1 applies to the most powerful engines (245/310).

VZ2 adds heated and electronically operated leather seats, heated steering wheel, leather wrapped dashboard.

VZ3 adds Brembo brakes and 19 inches wheels.
Vz2 are also 19 inch wheels. Main difference between vz2 and 3 are the alloys and brakes, the alloys on the vz3 are copper colour with a different design

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.