Disheartened

Dec 13, 2023
Morning all,

On my way into work this morning, my car decided to keep making calls to the breakdown service. This isn’t set up so the voice was repeatedly telling me this service is unavailable and to contact my dealer. She has already been in due to multiple error codes on the dash. (Front camera replacement on order) once this finally stopped I haven’t got any volume for the radio stations. Apple car play displays my phone is connected but when I click on it I get the message no known full link devices. I have had the car only 10 days. Beautiful car to drive and look at but so disheartened with the issues I am having… thank you.

Dec 13, 2023
Thank you, I am in Cardiff so a long way from you… they can’t see me until next week. No hire car so I have to use 2 days holiday as I work shifts to take it in. Nobody from the lease company helping, not their responsibility to keep me mobile. I have gone from a 2018 Peugeot that I didn’t have a singe issue with to a brand new car which has let me down 3 times in less than 2 weeks.

Guyelle

Apr 11, 2017
If the SEAT dealer in Cardiff can't see you until next week, maybe you could take it to the Newport one instead if they have availability?

Dec 13, 2023
they don’t have availability before, neither so Bristol. Have called a few today. She is perfectly fine again now…

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise