Hobbiniho's leon tdi 130

ellis-leon

nice one

got the 18" RS6s in dark grey

waitin for the crappy weather t go before stick them on

look good with the 30mm lowering kit

gazzarino_cupra

where did ya get the blanking plate for your aftermaket stereo mate?

modd1uk

Feb 2, 2009
The lead comes with most new stereo's as the leon already has ISO connectors.

The aerial booster is only needed for medium/long wave, not FM (unless you live in a poor transmition area)

Hobbiniho

Jan 17, 2009
shetland/ Aberdeen
some of them plug straight in others you have to change the red and yellow wire over, its the swithced and permanent live that are different on the seat loom to what my cd player uses hence the reason why the conversion lead was needed, as for the radio booster i dont actually use it as i have a usb stick and an sd card with all my music on and just listen to that

heatfan8

Insert witty comment here
Dec 2, 2008
Berkshire
I have just put in a sony unit today. I baught the Leon conversion plate/gap filler bit and the autoleads conversion wiring for leon->standard ISO and it plugged straight onto the sony connectors. Works a treat!

Hobbiniho

Jan 17, 2009
shetland/ Aberdeen
oh well looks like i will have to get a fabia rear wiper sooner than i thought, went to wipe my back window this morning and the wiper are snapped off and fell to the ground, also iv been noticing that my rear washer isnt that powerful so im goin to check the pipes at the weekend

Hobbiniho

Jan 17, 2009
shetland/ Aberdeen
got some updated pictures, got myself a fabia rear wiper and a c2 aerial also got some new pressed metal plates from dubmeister i will let the pics do the talking :D

HPIM0374.jpg

HPIM0373.jpg

HPIM0372.jpg

HPIM0371.jpg

HPIM0370.jpg

HPIM0369.jpg

Hobbiniho

Jan 17, 2009
shetland/ Aberdeen
just thought i would update this a bit as i managed to pick up a set of fr wheels for very cheap and decided to get them powdercoated green :lol: i know that most people will hate them but i like them so dont care :D also the car is now lowered 40mm on jom shocks and springs :D

P030809_1949.jpg

P030809_1948.jpg

P030809_1948_01.jpg

smithygcupra

Cymru am Byth
May 25, 2008
Newport
To be honest that is one crazy paint job on the wheels.... and i think they look well nice! Is it lowered in the pics?? how much did it cost you to get them powdercoated? my wheels are ruined and need refurbing

Hobbiniho

Jan 17, 2009
shetland/ Aberdeen
yeh its lowered in the pics but it has settled a bit more, pics were taken the day after i got it lowered. the wheels cost me £280 for a full refurbish at my local powdercoat place that included the kerbing being built up with liquid metal and reshaped if i was going for a more standard silver it would have only cost about £200 :D:D

heatfan8

Insert witty comment here
Dec 2, 2008
Berkshire
Hiya mate - do you have a more recent photo of the lowering kit........has the front settled down more, as it looks like the front is higher than the rear in those photos :S Also, what kit is it?