my mk2 seat ibiza gti

LMJ

Previously CEY_CLS :-)
May 4, 2009
Bangor, North Wales
The expansion tank is stunning! I love it Kezz! :). Not too sure about the washer fluid bottle though, it looks a bit make shift (I know they both are, ha!) Your engine looks beautiful though, oh how I envy you 16valvers!

Aug 22, 2008
cannock
the washer bottle will grow on you Llyr lol. going to have your work cut out at the weekends though kezz cleaning all the time!!

To be honest it isnt that bad to clean , i try to keep on top of it ,

And a little news for all of you my alloys have gone off to paint :D :D :D :D :D

cactus-art

Read the whole thread very nice car love the color.I am wandering did you polished the motor parts or was someone else ?
Take care!

Aug 22, 2008
cannock
hi there , thank you for taking the time to read through and for the comment , no i had them sent away and brought the bottles off people as they are

Lewis_B

Sep 8, 2011
Middlesbrough/Coventry
God this car is sexy!! Cant believe I havn't notice it already. The colour suits it perfectly, the colour coding works great too. How did you polish your intake as mine is a right state? :p

Aug 22, 2008
cannock
God this car is sexy!! Cant believe I havn't notice it already. The colour suits it perfectly, the colour coding works great too. How did you polish your intake as mine is a right state? :p

:D thank you , i had it done at a place in birmingham mate :)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.