Platinum Grey Leon FR TDI Hybrid - The End!

strugers1

193.6 322 lb ft ner ner ner ner lol!!! an my car was near last an it was 25 degrees in the roller room :p

slick

Bit of an animal
Mar 15, 2005
Essex
Aircon was on the first 2 runs so on my 3rd when it was on I was down on power because car was hot....so really my car 200bhp :D

Done! :)

Willy waving aye boys!!! :lol:

Sounds like i missed a good day at the rollers, sure I'll be there next time... maybe with a bigger T maybe!! ;)

strugers1

hold on maz mine was a 130;) lol yeah slick was a great day out an maz will tell you i was the happiest person there lol!! cant wait to do it again

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT :lol:

There's only one way to sort this out who's gained the most power for money spent then :D

strugers1

thats crazy money but i really wanna see his car must admit though maz your car is ace one of my top5 i tell ya

slick

Bit of an animal
Mar 15, 2005
Essex
Yep it is crazy money, but it has been over like 3 years of ownership, so around 5k a year... its from retrims, audio, exterior mods, engine mods, suspension mods, brakes, custom parts, extras from VAG range, Cupra R parts, 2 sets of wheels, that without the maintence costs alongside it all...

Unfortunately my car is hidden and unused of recent, but sure it will be on show alittle more this year...

strugers1

must admit though slick i use mine every day but only when i need to i very rarely use it for pointless journeys i love my car so much i dont wanna put to much mileage on it lol
sad i know but......

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
Here is the graph.

I am very very pleased with the result. Like many have said before its not all about power but how the graph looks. The power and torque curves are excellent and hold the power little better than previous results. I love the way the power now peaks later in the rev range, certainly pulls much better nearer the 4.5k mark.

Mods: AmD Stage 1 Remap, Straight Through Exhaust to Cat, Twin Cold Air Feed, Smoothed Airbox.

AmDRR130708.jpg

Last edited:

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
Some pictures of my car at AmD SCN vs UKMKIVs day. Thanks to DK for the pictures!

AmDRRday074.jpg

Unclefesters car on the right, my cars older brother.
AmDRRday059-1.jpg

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members