RNSE welcome screen change

ilknur07

Jan 10, 2015
Do you not have a nav disc with the car ?

I'll scan mine again at some point today, it might be 8 and not 9 that you have to adapt

kev

Thanks Kev

I have not got a nav disc with the car. I am not using that

Cheers

ilknur07

Last edited:

kblackburn

Aug 15, 2012
holme/cumbria
ilknur07,

ok, just scanned mine, put your nav disc in, connect your vcds , go to nav, then to adaption, choose start screen from the drop down menu, should be chanel 18, in the stored value should be 6, if not put 6 in new value and click do it.
then exit.
let me know how you get on,

kev

ilknur07

Jan 10, 2015
ilknur07,

ok, just scanned mine, put your nav disc in, connect your vcds , go to nav, then to adaption, choose start screen from the drop down menu, should be chanel 18, in the stored value should be 6, if not put 6 in new value and click do it.
then exit.
let me know how you get on,

kev

Thanks Kev

Actually I have never used nav,because I do not like. That is why I do no have nav disc. I am going to work now. I am working at offshore. I will be back 14th of March. I will let you know what I do after arriving home.

Thank you very much to interested about my issue

ilknu07

ilknur07

Jan 10, 2015
Hi Kev

Sorry for late answer from me. Finally I could change welcome screen. I did as you said. VCDS does not show 6 value. There are 0,1,2,3,4,5,7,8,9 numbers. I applied 6 and it accepted. Now I am happy to solve this problem.

Thanks many many to interesting about my problem. I also installed BT Bluetooth module. I will make new post here soon with pictures

Cheers

ilknur07

M7R

Nerd...
Mar 27, 2008
Nottingjam
Sweet! I never noticed that 6 was missing from the list, thanks very much that will get the wife off my back as been stuck with Audi or Lambo for past few months (never bothered me, but wound her up)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.