Pictures of little ding from thursday

davels

soon 2B 2 wheeler!
Jun 16, 2006
Norwich
hopefully gonna get another beeza maybe black this time, but might wait for a while and save for a cupra tdi, as for the road kill they scooped him up on the night but his blood spatter was all over the windscreen didn't manage to get a pic of that tho:sick:

Cupra_Jay

Orange Wheels FTW!!
Oct 25, 2006
Pub!!
you are one very lucky bloke by the looks of the pics, sounds like it could have gone a lot worse!!!

nice to see your on the mend though. in my opinion, your car shows how well built the ibiza's are as from what you put in the mk4 section, your car has taken some beating and it hasnt folded or crumpled majorly!

hope you can get yourself back in a beezer again soon!

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
what ran throu your head first davels when you where out the car

:cry: MY CAR

THE DEAR!

is my head in 1 piece??

DIFT

Torquing all the Torque
Oct 8, 2004
Kent/London
Transport will be a bit of a problem as im in Bromley- South East London lol

Quite a few of us from Bromley on here!
Cant say Ive seen your car around, i'll keep an eye out

Davels, Glad your ok... Cupra's are getting pretty cheap now... might be worth trying to save up for one!

davels

soon 2B 2 wheeler!
Jun 16, 2006
Norwich
what ran throu your head first davels when you where out the car

:cry: MY CAR

THE DEAR!

is my head in 1 piece??

i got out some1 asked if i was allright as i was still dragging myself through the window and strangly they didn't help me out alltho they were foning the ambulance i was a bit dazed and the ol adrenaline was pumpin a bit so i actually climbed back in to get my phone.
i had taken my tv for repair the weekend before so i also had the remote in the car and i found that about 15ft up the road and it still works just missing batts and cover
and i was more like fcuk the deer look at my fcucking car TBH:lol:

davels

soon 2B 2 wheeler!
Jun 16, 2006
Norwich
who's charlie :D
yeah i know just hope my neck starts feeling a bit better soon as i can hardly move it at the mo, plus i'm walking like i've got a football between my legs, but hey i had that problem before for differant reasons;)

gazjones

well if your gonna write a car off do it in style!!!! glad your ok mate but what i waste of a car. but interior looks very good and it stood up well. how bad was the car that hit you while you were upside down?

Triple D

Anyone know why the speedo stayed at 50 mph? is that what speed you was doing when it happened?

davels

soon 2B 2 wheeler!
Jun 16, 2006
Norwich
yeah thats was pretty much the speed i was doin strange eh! the pug that hit me had the front offside stoved in pretty good but the woman drivin it did manage to slow down to about 40mph before she hit

Last edited:

davea

Aug 21, 2006
Stickney
Ouchy..

I still can't believe that you came out of it un-scathed, not even a scar??? At least I have a sexy scar to show people from my wreckage..

Suppose it shows us how strong these cars are then!

oh and first dibs on the Fr side pillar badges if you can get them ;)

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
lift off oversteer?

It was a deer. I've always been a bit sceptical about going along a certain road nowadays because I had to avoid a deer carcass in the middle of it one dark morning on the way to work. It's about a 3 mile long straight, maybe not as long as Acle (from memory, not been down that road since 1989!!).

Really pleasing to see the cabin stood up so well to such a lot of impacts. Speedy recovery Dave. :)

I knew it wouldn't be long before the scavengers were out either. ;) :p

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise