newest newbie alert !!!

michael1612

Apr 29, 2016
Bedford
Hello Guys, I thought it was only fair that I joined this fantastic forum as I've already gained a wealth of knowledge. Hopefully I can make an significant contribution too. I purchased my second seat a month ago, current car being an 2012 leon mk 2 fr supacopa from Seat lifestyle in Brighton.

On the journey home from Brighton made a pit stop into amd tuning in Essex for a remap. I was pleasantly surprised to achieve figures of 223.5 bhp and 325.6 lb ft. Thereafter I've utilised this resource to help purchase h & R 30 ml lowering springs with hub centrix spacers and an oem armrest and some choice bits.

Special thanks to Damian at Dpm performance and David at Sere motors. top guys !!!

Won't bore you guys any longer ! Lunch break finished a while ago, hehe. Cheers [B)]

jeffdp01

Apr 29, 2016
Just joined

Hi all

Owned an Alhambra from new in 2003 & bought an 11 plate Exeo in 2014 which I really enjoy driving.

I'm looking for advice on updating the Exeo sat nav to enable a 7 digit post code & wonderif anybody else can advise? In particular, there seem to be a couple of options on ebay - are these ok?

Cheers, Jeff

andrewpain

Jul 5, 2014
Meppershall Beds.
Hello Guys, I thought it was only fair that I joined this fantastic forum as I've already gained a wealth of knowledge. Hopefully I can make an significant contribution too. I purchased my second seat a month ago, current car being an 2012 leon mk 2 fr supacopa from Seat lifestyle in Brighton.

On the journey home from Brighton made a pit stop into amd tuning in Essex for a remap. I was pleasantly surprised to achieve figures of 223.5 bhp and 325.6 lb ft. Thereafter I've utilised this resource to help purchase h & R 30 ml lowering springs with hub centrix spacers and an oem armrest and some choice bits.

Special thanks to Damian at Dpm performance and David at Sere motors. top guys !!!

Won't bore you guys any longer ! Lunch break finished a while ago, hehe. Cheers [B)]

Hi Michael. My daughter's keen to have her Mk5 Golf GT (petrol) remapped from it's 140PS, and AMD seem to offer the best results.
How did you find them to be? How long did it take, what was the care like ETC?
cheers

michael1612

Apr 29, 2016
Bedford
Hi Andrew, I've found amd to be a proper bonafide outfit. They are more expensive than most but definitely have the expertise to justify the price. The remap took a couple of hours but they quote 4 hrs. They are situated next to lakeside shopping centre so you can easily entertain yourself for a while.

My cars power increase can be felt throughout the Rev range rather 1 helping. I couldn't tell you if the car is more economical than pre map as I only drove it for about 60 miles prior to the mapping. I currently achieve around 460 - 470 miles from a tank. Which is impressive consider it's power for a diesel.

To conclude I would recommend these guys !! Hope this helps you bud.

andrewpain

Jul 5, 2014
Meppershall Beds.
always drive like a nun with Mrs P in the car. Got fed up with the endless bloody whinging about "G Force", and squealing tyres.
And that was in my Saab estate...daren't let rip in the Leon. Never hear the end of it.......
any remapping would be for my own secret pleasure.