Knight85 's *MK4 Ibiza Tdi FR Luna Gray* Full mod list on page 1!

knight85

Money spending clown
Dec 30, 2008
South East
i have remap, green panel filter, seat sport strut brace, cupra hand brkae grip, w8 light, rear spacers, tow bar:cartman:, lcr splitter errrr see my thread its all in there:lol:

looks very nice, was looking at a black one but went for the younger one in silver..:)

where did you get ur strut brace and hand brake grip from?

did you get the re-map done after the brace and air intake?

Apr 1, 2007
best colour to have the car, its identical to myn, does reg start with KY by any chance? 1st mod is a cheap one take the badges off the rear and side tidys the car up so much. P-torque is in most peoples opinions (including mine) better than REVO as the power comes in less harsh and P-torque does get good figures everytime and is great value. its well worth the drive there.

st10587

i only brake for cake!!!!
Oct 4, 2007
Hindhead
looks very nice, was looking at a black one but went for the younger one in silver..:)

where did you get ur strut brace and hand brake grip from?

did you get the re-map done after the brace and air intake?

the strut brace is from seat dealer its about £50, so is the hand brake grip about £11. these were my first mods as they were cheap.

then i got the panel filter then remap! i didnt bother with the pd160 bits as they are around £100 now:blink:

knight85

Money spending clown
Dec 30, 2008
South East
awesome, do you think its worth getting the pd160 intake?

also where u get LCR splitter from?

i have 10% off card for seat dealership in barnsley called TED Johnson...there is a thread on here about it... so payday next thursday will be fun...

did the chrome bits come from a dealer 2?

Apr 1, 2007
had the pd160 intake on myn and makes a differance before or after remap, its currently taken off the car as it was rubbing another pipe but once its sorted it worth it, reduces soot aswell.

st10587

Oct 4, 2007
Hindhead
awesome, do you think its worth getting the pd160 intake?

also where u get LCR splitter from?

i have 10% off card for seat dealership in barnsley called TED Johnson...there is a thread on here about it... so payday next thursday will be fun...

did the chrome bits come from a dealer 2?

yep chome bits and lcr splitter all from dealers! chrome bits come to about £35-£40ish lcr splitter about £20ish. i also have the discount card but its to far from me really:( but as i work for BMW i use TPS and get anywhere between 10-40%:D:cartman:

knight85

Money spending clown
Dec 30, 2008
South East
lucky bugger!

yea they do good delivery though!

was the lcr splitter and chrome bits hard 2 fit? sorry im askin loadsa questions. Im mad keen but a total novice really

st10587

Oct 4, 2007
Hindhead
lucky bugger!

yea they do good delivery though!

was the lcr splitter and chrome bits hard 2 fit? sorry im askin loadsa questions. Im mad keen but a total novice really

the splitter was chop a few tabs off with a hacksaw self tap it to the bumper and cut the excess off from the wheel arches.

the chrome bits are easy but take time and a little bit of fiddling ive done this on 3 cars no so im getting the nack lol.

ask all the questions you want, its what were here for!:)

knight85

Money spending clown
Dec 30, 2008
South East
the splitter was chop a few tabs off with a hacksaw self tap it to the bumper and cut the excess off from the wheel arches.

the chrome bits are easy but take time and a little bit of fiddling ive done this on 3 cars no so im getting the nack lol.

ask all the questions you want, its what were here for!:)

cheers going to order splitter, chrome bits and pd160 next thursday on pay day...then get green filter as well....

would be usefull if i could PM with specific queries when im fitting them...this ok?

st10587

Oct 4, 2007
Hindhead
cheers going to order splitter, chrome bits and pd160 next thursday on pay day...then get green filter as well....

would be usefull if i could PM with specific queries when im fitting them...this ok?

yeh go for it ill try to respond as soon as i can! for the green filter go to greens website and order the one for a fabia VRS as its cheaper then the ibiza one but the same part number!

Altech

Ibiza PD170
Oct 3, 2007
London
yea a few....only had it for 2 days but plan on getting a lcr splitter, pd160 intake and green filter

then next i saw some nice coilovers on awesome gti...for about 300, then perhaps a remap from CC or revo...?

want to start off with some small mods to begin with like splitter and air intake...

what do you recomend?

Splitter is a good start..makes the front look a lot meaner.

I've done the pd160 intake and filter but tbh I didn't notice too much difference. It does help to let the car breathe better. Luckily I got the pipe and adaptor for about £30 from my dealer...most people pay about £70-80 for it!

I haven't got coilovers on mine yet, if I do get some i'll be going for an FK kit. Check out Venom motorsport for some really good prices.

I've had my 130 for a year and a few months and still enjoy the standard power. I'd recommend to get the handling and exhaust up to scratch before remapping

knight85

Money spending clown
Dec 30, 2008
South East
cheers for the heads up on that! cant wait to start the mod....i fear its gonna be addictive....

i think remap in feb or march once i have had it 4 a few months

did u upgrade ur clutch with remap? and the brakes?

knight85

Money spending clown
Dec 30, 2008
South East

I've done the pd160 intake and filter but tbh I didn't notice too much difference. It does help to let the car breathe better. Luckily I got the pipe and adaptor for about £30 from my dealer...most people pay about £70-80 for it!

I haven't got coilovers on mine yet, if I do get some i'll be going for an FK kit. Check out Venom motorsport for some really good prices.

I've had my 130 for a year and a few months and still enjoy the standard power. I'd recommend to get the handling and exhaust up to scratch before remapping

how did you get the intake for 30? i got quoted 70 for the intake alone!

seen good coilovers on awesome gti..for around 300, you got a ARB yet? or strut brace?

roll on pay day

st10587

Oct 4, 2007
Hindhead
cheers for the heads up on that! cant wait to start the mod....i fear its gonna be addictive....

i think remap in feb or march once i have had it 4 a few months

did u upgrade ur clutch with remap? and the brakes?

im running standard brakes and clutch as there not needed for stage one (the p torque stage 1 makes the FR cupra tdi sort of power and as they have the same clutch there is no need to uprate it at this stage unless you try to kill it), but stage 2 requires both really.

Tricky Red

Jan 16, 2007
Re Clean Wheels

Clean with shampoo, clay them and apply Autoglym Super resin polish and buff off. Then buy some Poorboy's wheel sealant or Chemical guys wheel guard and add about 4 layers buffing off each before the next. Will repel most dirt and be a breeze to clean.

Then just top up with Wheel Sealant when you need. Easy.

st10587

Oct 4, 2007
Hindhead

i would happily pay £30 for it but £70-£80 is way to much

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.