What did you and your MK2 do today?

sfmk2.

Apr 5, 2012
Went to work, then she wow'd a few people at my local dealers, then got home to find that my parcel shelf, my C2 stubby aerial, and my Megs MF Mitt have arrived :D

tonto

Apr 17, 2011
plymouth
0266f220-d97c-f3d7.jpg

that looks wicked, i also want to do that to my FR.
scary though, as i have the same kitchen worktop, the same kettle, the same kitchen lay out too...

im kinda scared.

yogie

Rock'N'Rolla
Nov 19, 2009
stafford
Stumped up for me private plates, just gotta wait now for paperwork to come through!

Also awaiting flyeye for me lights, Cupra decal & ITG induction kit, roll on till they all arrive!!

Mar 3, 2012
southampton, UK
I like this ... where did you get the footrest from if you dont mind telling??

Ebay mate cost around 15 pounds. Great little DIY mod. Will be getting the gti pedals next month so will mate it all look less drab down there. Just type in Leon Footrest and they come up :)

Is the fly or the headlights? Am unsure about this stuff. Look forward to the pics :)

Sent from my LG-P920 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Redemption

Jun 18, 2011
Hampshire
Gave it a hoover and was going to wash it but rain/hail stopped that. Went out and about and got stuck behind every member of the 25-30 mph club. Bah. :(

Lee M

Nothing ......sprained my foot last week playing football. Hospital visit yesterday said another week of no driving!

The best I could do was post my new fuel pump off to APR for an upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marshall

Jul 7, 2008
Bonnie Scotland
Nothing ......sprained my foot last week playing football. Hospital visit yesterday said another week of no driving!

The best I could do was post my new fuel pump off to APR for an upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much is it costing to upgrade your pump at APR mate?

Sent from my iPhone

Jun 7, 2006
Norfolk, Norwich
just thought id ask you lot for your advise on what colour to get my wheels refurbed.

to go with my all dark look and maybe get some small sticker down the side like so

DarkStyle-1.jpg

or remove sticker and go for something a little different on the leon

gold.jpg

what do you guys think??

cheers

lee

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members