Baggy's Candy White Leon MK2 FR TDi

BaggyHTID

I love lamp!
Oct 2, 2007
Nuneaton
Today i've been and picked up my Candy White Leon, and i must say i love it :D

IMG_0134.JPG

More pictures will follow when i have done bits and bobs to the car as i have a few things lined up plus its getting late and the iphone camera isn't the best in the dark!

Current Plans For the Car
Black wing mirrors (got the covers just need them painting, thanks Dave @Seres!) DONE!
Black wheels (Need to figure out what im going to do about the wheel caps first though) DONE!
Black vinyl roof

Future Plans
DPF Delete and remap
Peformance air filter (suggestions on which one?)
Miltek Exhaust (Maybe)
BTCC Spoiler

Let me know what you think and maybe any suggestions,
Baggy

Last edited:

BaggyHTID

I love lamp!
Oct 2, 2007
Nuneaton
Little update about the car.
Yesterday i had the wheels sprayed pearlescent black, looks really cool, better than just gloss and it sparkles in the sun :)

IMG_0158.JPG

IMG_0160.JPG

I've also got my wing mirrors sprayed gloss black, they look really cool, really set off the look of the car nicely, all black and white now, no grey :D

IMG_0162.JPG

Absolute pain in the arse to fit though as i couldn’t get the original covers off, and my old man managed to crack one of the mirrors trying :(

Not a happy bunny!
IMG_0164.JPG

Car with the wheels and mirror black
IMG_0168.JPG

That’s all I’m doing to the car for the time being, got a stubby aerial on the way, then it will be bye bye DPF :D

BaggyHTID

I love lamp!
Oct 2, 2007
Nuneaton
Little update, have the DPF taken off last month, must say its awesome now :)
Also swapped the EGR gasket today to see if it improves the slight stuttering issue

maximm

nice car mate! i just do not understand why practically all people try to blacken the wheels... yes it somehow cool, but let the life be more bright and colorful!:)

BaggyHTID

I love lamp!
Oct 2, 2007
Nuneaton
Silver wheels are boring, nearly every car you see has silver wheels. I'm going for the whole black and white theme with the car, getting rid of any chrome aswell, getting the grill surround sprayed this week. Just not sure what to do about the badges, maybe vinyl then i can always put them back to standard.

maximm

In your case that's not reproach, because black\white contrast looks perfect and chrome parts just spoil the complete look)
but as I see on our roads... it was a trend .. ~ 2-3 years ago all more\less hot cars tried to blacken the wheels, it was funny to see that other poor cars (like daewoo matiz or taxi kia cerato) did that too, black palastic wheel caps look coool also:D

ps I had to choose white or orange FR, as orange is completely uniqe on our roads I prefered it, but white is one of the best!

BaggyHTID

I love lamp!
Oct 2, 2007
Nuneaton
Little update, got the grille surround sprayed gloss black today, rubbish picture i know heh,I will get some artsy fartsy ones done when i clean it next!

IMG_0384.JPG

l60n cr

hi can anyone tell me how to remove the surround off the grille please

Many apologies

Last edited by a moderator:

baz2770

Looks awsome bud did you just get the mirror covers from seat the alloy ones and have them sprayed?
Is it better to spry or powder coat wheels?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.