My new titan grey Cupra Wheels...

Zafa38

N. Safa (Cupra Love-R)
Apr 22, 2010
Turkey,İstanbul
my car's wheels with a silver rim L8AU (matt granite gray) painted paint code. However, whether an error was stained with matte varnish. However, I was satisfied. This is the paint code audi L8AU. But the original titanium gray seat (CK7) is said to be the wheels paint code. Then I put the H & R springs too soon, for now they are installing new files there.
Waiting for advice and comments...

grnt0080v.jpg

grnt0081.jpg

grnt0095.jpg

grnt0099a.jpg

grnt0100r.jpg

grnt0101c.jpg

grnt0104.jpg

grnt0109.jpg

grnt0108k.jpg

With H&R springs..

grnt0113.jpg

viktor

upsolute stage1+
Nov 2, 2009
barcelona/vigo (spain)
Hi Zafa,

Forgot the paint code from Seat, the paint code for our titanium wheels are L8AU (audi), certainly the ETKA says CK7, but are the same as L8AU.
Sexy plates, but I prefer the cupra logo only on rear and centered, btw I love it :)

Cheers!

Last edited:

gezmeister

I need a derv!!
Apr 1, 2008
Norwich
Nice work mate, much prefer this colour. A lot of people go for black, but from a distance, black wheels disappear, whereas this colour is subtle yet looks awesome :)

Zafa38

N. Safa (Cupra Love-R)
Apr 22, 2010
Turkey,İstanbul

Zafa38

N. Safa (Cupra Love-R)
Apr 22, 2010
Turkey,İstanbul
Hi Zafa,

Forgot the paint code from Seat, the paint code for our titanium wheels are L8AU (audi), certainly the ETKA says CK7, but are the same as L8AU.
Sexy plates, but I prefer the cupra logo only on rear and centered, btw I love it :)

Cheers!

Hi Victor,

Firstly thank you for your opinions. CK7 in my opinion, not a paint code. but the seat does not give this paint code. But it is not the same as or very close to the estimated L8AU do not know where to find the paint code. Accidentally due to the use of matte varnish shining good wheels. I obviously did not like it. If you can find the original paint code boyatacağım again. The real problem is paint code, I guess.

Zafa38

N. Safa (Cupra Love-R)
Apr 22, 2010
Turkey,İstanbul
Nice work mate, much prefer this colour. A lot of people go for black, but from a distance, black wheels disappear, whereas this colour is subtle yet looks awesome :)

İ agree with you. I thought black coloring. but I decided that the best of the original titanium gray. Paint did not work, but still pretty full. Soon I hope to find the original paint code,.

Zafa38

N. Safa (Cupra Love-R)
Apr 22, 2010
Turkey,İstanbul
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.