GTB2260VK Hybrid Turbo AKA GTB2566VK
Tubular Equal Length Manifold
2.75" Downpipe
Seat Sport Backbox
PD150 Head Bolts
K&N Air Filter
VibraTechnic Engine Mounts

Transmission:
6 Paddle Competition Clutch - Replaced with almost standard for now.
Solid Lightened Flywheel
Rebuilt Gearbox with stronger Syncros and Selector Rod.

Suspension/Brakes:
Seat Sport MOMO Strut Brace
Spax RSX Coilovers
20mm Hub Centric Spacers
Forge Motorsport Rear Strut Brace
Uniroyal Rainsport 3's x 4
All round Brembo Max Discs & Brembo Pads

Exterior/Interior:
Debadged (IBIZA & TDI)
Chrome Air Vents
Red Cupra Vent Clips
Chrome Front Grille
Cupra Front Bumper
Cupra Rear Bumper
Aero Side Skirts
Xenon Projector Headlights (Custom)
Aero Blade Wipers
BBS Montreal Wheels
Stripped
Ford Mondeo MK3 Twin Horns
Fog Light HID Conversion - 55W 6000K H3
45psi Boost Gauge (Digital)
Sony Double Din Head Unit
Vibe 6X9 525w Speakers fitted in replacement of rear speakers
Vibe 800w 4 Channel Amplifier (for speakers)
Vibe Blackair 1600w 12" Subwoofer (active)
Cupra Door Cards + Aluminium Door Handles
Large Honeycomb Inserts
De-Wiper
Pressed Plates (Square Front)
LED Number Plate Light Replacement Holders (16LED's per unit)
Cupra Handbrake Cover
Cupra Gear Gaitor
Carbon Gear Knob
LED Sidelights
LED Interior Light
Cupra Seats
Euro Rear Light
Bonnet Raisers
Colour Coded Side Strips

Think thats it!

Hey Guys,

Don't really know where to start,
But I bought the car on 77,000 Miles off a woman :)
It came with a problem, the 6 dial dash problem.
Apart from that everything else was fine and heres a picture of when I first got it.
IMG_2551.jpg

Today:
IMG_6307.jpg

photo2.jpg

Last edited:
Since I've had it, I've had to have a new engine mount, 2 front standard springs, front discs and pads and rear brake light wiring had to be fixed as this stopped working.
I also have fully serviced the car.
I had the dash sent to BBA-REMAN for repair, but they did not find a fault and charged £54 !!
Oh and not to forget, 2 weeks after owning the car, some woman reversed into the side of me causing wing and door damage, she paid cash in hand and I had the whole passenger side resprayed and all dents removed.
I also had the tow bar removed with a new rear valance fitted, all genuine parts.

I've now fitted HID's (55w, 6000k VVME H7)
I have fly-eyed the headlights myself.
I also fully waxed the car, glass polished, chrome polish the exhaust ect ect.

Here are some pictures :)

IMG_3192.jpg

IMG_3190.jpg

IMG_3186.jpg

IMG_3182.jpg

IMG_3140.jpg

IMG_3161.jpg

Performance wise this car has got:
Stage 2 remap.
Cupra Intake.
Unknown Turbo.
Unknown Injectors.
At some point the car has had a FMIC fitted as you can see where it has been played around with and fitted, it smokes a lot when off boost and the turbo is very loud.
The turbo has overheated on me once and the oil does get very got after a while of pressure.
My next step is to get a FMIC back on there and identify the Turbo, the garage that work on my car does not think that this has standard injectors but this is not confirmed.

Also the EGR is disconnected and mapped out.

My plans are to do the following:
Coilovers
Large FMIC
Different Alloys
Darkside Turbo
Darkside Manifold
Darkside Injectors
Darkside Decat
Port Polish
2.0L pistons
Uprated Conrods
Bigger Valves
Audi TT Brake Conversion
Rear ARB
Rear Spacers
And a nice Darkside Stage 3 map :p

Dec 18, 2010
Lincolnshire
I do like the pre-facelift aero kit for ibiza's! Never see any around with the full kit. I have the rear valance but just a facelift front bumper and standard side skirts. Really like the front bumper of your car! Plans sound good as well matey.

Dec 18, 2010
Lincolnshire
How much will you be selling it for? Is it a whole bumper, or like the rear bumper where it's a part which you add on to the existing pre-facelift bumper? As my pre-facelift bumper is still in the garage.
I just have standard sides lol.

Umm, will probably sell the whole bumper as I think its going to damage it getting it off, It is like the back where it adds on, but more complicated, wouldn't have a clue at how much its worth as I've never seen another one for sale!
But that wont be to early next year but I will be sure to let you know when I'm selling it.
Just seen your thread and I like your car :p tis nice.
I've got wind deflectors on the way as well as pressed number plates!
Got a snail/turbo sticker as well to go on the rear window, only a small one :p

-

Sam

Dec 18, 2010
Lincolnshire
Fair enough!
Yeah let me know when you're thinking of selling and I'll see where my funds are at.
Thanks for the compliment! She's come a long way since day one. Might be getting lowered tomorrow aswell! I want pressed plates too, they look sweet.
And be thankful you have turbo, some people have to live without it! ;)

Dec 18, 2010
Lincolnshire
Me too, anything VAG and slammed = verrrry nice.
I've had a set of coilovers sat at home for about 4 months, mates are gonna do it for me tomorrow if it's not raining. Yeah it's a 1.4 but it's the slowest Mk.4 1.4 engine at 75kw/73.8bhp from new.
It's not bad for what it is though, certainly not complaining about it since it's my first car.
Yeah, I plan on the 20vt conversion a few years down the line and just upgrading everything when I can afford the insurance and have some money!

Dec 18, 2010
Lincolnshire
No it's not at all, makes me sad when people pull away from me though lol, I just have to give up!
Haha I'm planning on a 70mm drop all around, possibly lower if I can. Still want it to be fairly practical...
I'm looking at a couple of sets of alloys on ebay so that might be the next addition as I've had the same ones on the car since the beginning and they're only 14"s. Will keep them as winter wheels though.

Dec 18, 2010
Lincolnshire
Sounds sweet! Ahh I can't do that, not packing too much power. I stick to wasting punto's or older civics haha. You should get a VTEC THIS! sticker as you've clearly earned it haha. Do you know how much power your Ibiza is producing?
And yeah that's the problem with having a SEAT. It comes with more exclusivity than most other cars in class but that means that it's hard to find people! In Lincoln there's like 3 or 4 people on SCN...
If you go to any national meets or events then I might see you at one of them sometime or something! :)

Dec 18, 2010
Lincolnshire
Haha I need a couple more stickers then I'm sorted. Yeah ther's gonna be events next year and there's local meets around, but Lincoln is a bit far from Somerset I think lol.
Ahh sweet I might go to the ring next September if I can afford it!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.