The great European rally 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stylance

Stylance
Apr 6, 2011
Ashford kent
Sounds amazing

Yeah it looks so good, me and a long time friend are guna hit it in my LCR, contemplated putting it off until my AWD a conversion is done but.. The rally came first lol. We've gone for the camping option it's 395 per person.

-staytuning|staymodified

guari

Nov 17, 2014
I'm not sure if I'll have the time but it sounds really good.

How much of a bother is having a rhd car on the continent?

Stylance

Stylance
Apr 6, 2011
Ashford kent
I'm not sure if I'll have the time but it sounds really good.

How much of a bother is having a rhd car on the continent?

I'd really recommend making time for this, it's easy to be honest you forgot your in a different country. Ive driven from England to the top of Germany, then on my last visit I drove to Paris then brouges then headed back home via the coast. Driving in Europe is so much nicer, less traffic(even when we went to Amsterdam) better roads too!

-staytuning|staymodified

guari

Nov 17, 2014
So did my wife, she's excited about the prospect of us doing this!

guari

Nov 17, 2014
Anybody been to this before? How are the bathrooms for the camping (tent) option? Any showers and such?

Almost registered, but would love to know the above before paying

Stylance

Stylance
Apr 6, 2011
Ashford kent
Anybody been to this before? How are the bathrooms for the camping (tent) option? Any showers and such?

Almost registered, but would love to know the above before paying

From driving a lot in Europe, and being a bloke lol I'm not worried as the showers at services are very good (in my experience) then worst case I'm saving around 50/60€ for a hotel as & when.

-staytuning|staymodified

guari

Nov 17, 2014
From driving a lot in Europe, and being a bloke lol I'm not worried as the showers at services are very good (in my experience) then worst case I'm saving around 50/60€ for a hotel as & when.

-staytuning|staymodified
Yea I don't mind too much, but the wife would be coming and she's more picky than I am :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members