Rattling from doors/interior covered by warranty?

DragonQ

Jul 26, 2016
There's a few places inside my car that rattle when accelerating and/or turning, or even just cruising. For example, I can hear it from both front doors (could be where the seatbelts come out of the sides, not sure), also from near the front driver side windscreen pillar. The worst one is probably the shelf behind the steering wheel - if I press down hard on it, I can make it stop making a noise. As soon as I let go it starts rattling again.

Would this be covered by warranty or would I need to pay to get it looked at?

JACUPRA280

Jun 18, 2015
Somewhere
There's a few places inside my car that rattle when accelerating and/or turning, or even just cruising. For example, I can hear it from both front doors (could be where the seatbelts come out of the sides, not sure), also from near the front driver side windscreen pillar. The worst one is probably the shelf behind the steering wheel - if I press down hard on it, I can make it stop making a noise. As soon as I let go it starts rattling again.

Would this be covered by warranty or would I need to pay to get it looked at?

All of those are common faults with the MK3 Leon and they are all covered by warranty. There is a TPI bulletin out for the door cards and also the speedo visor which can rattle.

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.