Fuel Filter - £27.54
Pollen Filter - £12.60
Spark Plugs x3 - £4.08/£12.24
Brake Fluid Service - £45 (SEAT Price)

The prices quoted are from Euro Carparts. Work that possibly needs doing:

2x Front Brake Discs - £28.20/£56.40
Front Brake Pads - £34.99
2x New Front Tyres - £140 (Inc Fitting)

I have been quoted £295 (inc VAT) for the service does this seem good? Working out the price it seems they are charging 3 hours labour? Anyone else beat this or been charged more? I'm getting it done by SEAT don't ask just strange and don't trust people :banned:

Also I can get a K&N Panel Filter for £35 which is what SEAT charge for fitting and the part of their filter. I think I'm guna ask them not to change it and I'll put the K&N in as it will be much better quality. Can I do this?

Cheers for your help in advance.

Adz

Blanco92

www.racedriversinc.com
Apr 11, 2010
Bournemouth/Cheshire
You could get genuine service parts cheaper than some of those prices from EuroCarParts, see my thread last year for the prices from SERE. Oil will be cheaper using Longlife 3 from the dealer, £45 for oil is a bit steep!

£295 for 3 hours work (inc parts)... SEAT know how to charge don't they! I suppose the service stamp from the dealer may be worth something too...

Mine's coming up to it's 40k service too (currently on 37k), I can feel an order from SERE coming up :p

i did mine on the drive. front disk & pads, oil change & filter, air filter, fuel filter, plugs. all dead easy to do but the only thing is you dont get the book stamped that way. although i keep all receipts when i do it so its still service history in a way

Deleted member 35176

I want the stamp tho so guna let seat do some of the work

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.