2010 Leon FR rear valance

Nov 14, 2023
Hi guys,

Just wanted to see if anyone has had the same issues as I have and possibly found a solution.

I currently own a seat leon fr facelift which I had bought completely stock from the first ever owner. I am slowly modifying it to a car which I could enjoy driving and just enjoy looking at. My issue begins here, I have been looking to change the exhaust set up but haven't had any luck finding anything on the internet which fits what I am after.

For example:
The maxton Cupra R valance with the dual mid exhaust set up is great but I feel as if it is too common on cars.

I really like the way the BTCC kits exhaust system sits (looks like mk6 golfs) but I do not want to be changing how my car looks to something which it is not (k1). This will also mean I have to buy the entire bumper which is not what I am after.

So would anyone know any dealers/fibreglass engineers that can possibly create a valance for a leon fr mk2 which looks like the below.

1700047969154.png

Many thanks,

Kay

Jun 2, 2023
Hi guys,

Just wanted to see if anyone has had the same issues as I have and possibly found a solution.

I currently own a seat leon fr facelift which I had bought completely stock from the first ever owner. I am slowly modifying it to a car which I could enjoy driving and just enjoy looking at. My issue begins here, I have been looking to change the exhaust set up but haven't had any luck finding anything on the internet which fits what I am after.

For example:
The maxton Cupra R valance with the dual mid exhaust set up is great but I feel as if it is too common on cars.

I really like the way the BTCC kits exhaust system sits (looks like mk6 golfs) but I do not want to be changing how my car looks to something which it is not (k1). This will also mean I have to buy the entire bumper which is not what I am after.

So would anyone know any dealers/fibreglass engineers that can possibly create a valance for a leon fr mk2 which looks like the below.

View attachment 39165

Many thanks,

Kay
So you want the exhaust either side of the black valance with the shark fins in the middle of the exhaust pipes?
I've been looking for a similar valance but need just a single pipe exit and ive stumbled on a site that has about 10 different options if that helps

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members