Ambient lights changed from red to white

Mar 10, 2023
I bought I seat Ibiza FR a few days ago with the red ambient lighting at the door but now it’s changed to white and I’m unable to change it back when I go on to the vehicle settings it doesn’t have anything anywhere for the ambient lights to change colour or brightness. What should I do?

jcbmally

Started with nowt and still have most of it left.
Staff member
Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron
Does it change when it sport mode. Can’t recall where to adjust the settings but can remember it happening with the wife’s Ibiza. Always had white/red choice.

Mar 10, 2023
Does it change when it sport mode. Can’t recall where to adjust the settings but can remember it happening with the wife’s Ibiza. Always had white/red choice.
Nah doesn’t change when in sport mode, I look in the lights settings and nothing there phoned Seat garage to find out what they say

oldglosracer

Oct 27, 2022
It's in Settings - background lighting - you can flip between red or white and adjust the brightness.

Oct 30, 2022
you press the button with the car icon > ambient lighting > choose alla or the part u want to change > up right corner

kevlaa

Altea Stylance / Arona FR Evo
Oct 12, 2010
s.wales
I bought I seat Ibiza FR a few days ago with the red ambient lighting at the door but now it’s changed to white and I’m unable to change it back when I go on to the vehicle settings it doesn’t have anything anywhere for the ambient lights to change colour or brightness. What should I do?
Late reply I know, this happened to my Arona, I booked it in and they updated the infotainment system.

RoadRunnerRik

Dec 9, 2017
I've had the same problem with my 'old' Ibiza (2020). The setting in the menu was gone for some reason.

I changed the settings below form active to deactive. After the deactivation is a bush rush needed. And after the bush rush I've activated them again and the ambient light setting in the menu was back.

IDE02957-ENG126835-Ambient lighting-Ambientemenue mit globalem aus;active ;8

IDE02957-ENG126836-Ambient lighting-Ambientemenue mit alle Zonen;active ;8

IDE02957-ENG133384-Ambient lighting-Ambient_Farbliste_HMI;active ;8

Reactions: kevlaa
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.